GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's no gimme. CP took 5 or 6 tries to make it over the ridge. I have it on video. Mark had to winch. I've been over it 50+ times and had to winch twice so I'm not making it every time. Pick the right line and most of the time it's up and over the ridge and keep going. It makes no difference if you have to winch or you make it the first try, you become a retard regardless. I'm hoping Mark makes it in November.;)
My poor winch is gonna rust solid if I don't use it soon any way.:D

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Had to make a trip to town for some Diesel so I figured I'd stop at the market for some good chit. Nothing but the best is served on Mary's Ridge! Flavored Monkey dicks and Scottish ale. Don't get no better than that! See what you guys have to look forward too in November!;)

20170801 122608 0011 20170801 1242121

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I'll take the Highland .... ate way too many monkey dicks and cold cans of beenie weenies hunting and fishing all over Middle TN while growing up. I think I'll need something stronger to wash those down. Like clear corn squeezins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'll take the Highland .... ate way too many monkey dicks and cold cans of beenie weenies hunting and fishing all over Middle TN while growing up. I think I'll need something stronger to wash those down. Like clear corn squeezins

I'm thinking there's some of that around here somewhere too:rolleyes:

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@drfubar ,
Have you tried the King Oscar Kippered snacks? Probably the best kippered sardine out there.
Edit: Oops, noticed those were anchovies, not sardines.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I'm thinking there's some of that around here somewhere too:rolleyes:

I am doing all I can to come. Clarification of my job status is all that is holding me back. I have an end date at work, but so far that has been extended twice - so the cynical Sam answer is that I've been fired by the same company 3 times in 5 months :rolleyes:

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Had to make a trip to town for some Diesel so I figured I'd stop at the market for some good chit. Nothing but the best is served on Mary's Ridge! Flavored Monkey dicks and Scottish ale. Don't get no better than that! See what you guys have to look forward too in November!;)

View attachment 50729 View attachment 50727
Those would taste a heck of a lot better with an ICE Cold Coors Light o_O

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!