Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
11 MORE DAYS....

Time is running out! Jump on Amazon and order your crap!

@jrplaza2008 printed some banners for me!
Received my high gain antenna for my handheld radio - https://amzn.to/2H40Qt5
Oh, also ordered these - https://amzn.to/2IBYjU3 May use them in a picture Friday!

I'm off work Monday so more time to check over my rig and pack up crap.

Last edited:
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
You thinking you may need to call in an air strike?

Seems like just yesterday it was 12 days to go...

Reactions: sharp and JTW
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Busy schedule at work this week! Have a very large project that needs to be wrapped up by Friday. Already have a LOT of stuff out and ready to start loading.
Hurry up Saturday!!!!!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Off work today! Heading north to my cabin today to take care of a few things and grab my radios for @trigger. All while rocking out to Iron Maiden

Last edited:
GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
I'm getting a spare tire mount welded up on my trailer today and pick it up tonight! Everything else is just about ready to go!!!

advertisement
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Off work today! Heading north to my cabin today to take care of a few things and grab my radios for @trigger. All while rocking out to Iron Maiden View attachment 71387

Sounds like Jackal may have the radio thing covered already but still wouldn't mind messing around with them to see what I want. By the sounds of it I might be putting my full windshield back on for the takeover.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sounds like Jackal may have the radio thing covered already but still wouldn't mind messing around with them to see what I want. By the sounds of it I might be putting my full windshield back on for the takeover.
I have them. Didn’t have a signal earlier sorry

Reactions: trigger and sharp
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
So last Monday it snows. Whatever. Mother Nature wants to be that way it’s on her.
A349CA28 19E5 48AA AAA1 5B7009FE1E04
Picture is taken a few miles from work.

Last week I had another 30 ton of gravel delivered. Already spread 45 tons of #2s and #3s. The new stuff is chips and dust to loch the bigger stone in place.
9DF0CF6D D73A 412C AE20 EAE0961C30A8
Plan was to spread the gravel Saturday and compact it Sunday. But I didn’t get all of it spread before I tweaked my back. Majority of the spreading was done with my old Ferguson tractor. I couldn’t get it along the edges or in the corners so there was some hand work. Don’t know if it was the shovel/raking or watching over my shoulder backing the tractor.

So new plan is forget the gravel and switch to getting ready for the take over. Then this morning:
EB46006D 5A11 48F7 8CC4 810B1380CCE6
This snow stuff is getting old. I still need to grease the wheel bearings on the trailer. Find all the camping gear most of which didn’t get put away at the end of last year. I haven’t checked the truck out yet, apart from moving it out of the way I haven’t driven it for 2 months.

I figure worst case is I show up and camp out of my car, laying around camp in pain (or drugged up). But I am determined to be there.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
So last Monday it snows. Whatever. Mother Nature wants to be that way it’s on her.
View attachment 71435

Last week I had another 30 ton of gravel delivered. Already spread 45 tons of #2s and #3s. The new stuff is chips and dust to loch the bigger stone in place.
View attachment 71436
Plan was to spread the gravel Saturday and compact it Sunday. But I didn’t get all of it spread before I tweaked my back. Majority of the spreading was done with my old Ferguson tractor. I couldn’t get it along the edges or in the corners so there was some hand work. Don’t know if it was the shovel/raking or watching over my shoulder backing the tractor.

So new plan is forget the gravel and switch to getting ready for the take over. Then this morning:
View attachment 71438
This snow stuff is getting old. I still need to grease the wheel bearings on the trailer. Find all the camping gear most of which didn’t get put away at the end of last year. I haven’t checked the truck out yet, apart from moving it out of the way I haven’t driven it for 2 months.

I figure worst case is I show up and camp out of my car, laying around camp in pain (or drugged up). But I am determined to be there.
I'm with ya @lee , I tweak mine last week spread material in my driveway also

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 71435

View attachment 71436

View attachment 71438

I tweaked my back when I was preping the retaining border to contain my #4 with 8910 on top. I had to wait two weeks to finish.

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!