Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
So..
What are you doing today to get ready?

Me, I ordered some spacers from RB3Offroad.com. I have spacers now but the lug thread is different them OEM. I need them to be the same!

*This thread will close tonight/tomorrow when a new one opens! Kinda like a daily check in thread for the [HASHTAG]#pioneertakeover[/HASHTAG]!

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'm finishing up the remodel on the bosses master bath! Tommorow CaptinJackRZR is coming out to the house and we are going to start loading the trailer. Got to mount a couple lockable boxes steel boxes for tools and such.
20180407 111514

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm finishing up the remodel on the bosses master bath! Tommorow CaptinJackRZR is coming out to the house and we are going to start loading the trailer. Got to mount a couple lockable boxes steel boxes for tools and such.
View attachment 71223
Turned out really nice

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Windrock1000
CPope

CPope

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Pulaski TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So..
What are you doing today to get ready?

Me, I ordered some spacers from RB3Offroad.com. I have spacers now but the lug thread is different them OEM. I need them to be the same!

*This thread will close tonight/tomorrow when a new one opens! Kinda like a daily check in thread for the [HASHTAG]#pioneertakeover[/HASHTAG]!

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Dern we must be thinking alike, I just ordered my new spacers yesterday so all lugs are the same as well.

Reactions: RB3offroad and BWAF
Cavediver

Cavediver

Lifetime Member
Aug 16, 2016
Seminole FL
Ownership

1. 500
Well I changed the oil, gave the little 500 a complete look over and put it back in the toy hauler. We have the coolers and chairs loaded along with warm riding clothes so getting close to ready. We plan on arriving Wednesday so we will try not to break stuff before the weekend.

Reactions: Tramguage1
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well I changed the oil, gave the little 500 a complete look over and put it back in the toy hauler. We have the coolers and chairs loaded along with warm riding clothes so getting close to ready. We plan on arriving Wednesday so we will try not to break stuff before the weekend.
There will be quite a few members there Wednesday

advertisement
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Sold my stock wheels to a guy from Morgan town for a little extra takeover cash and met a fellow who got a sweet deal on a 2015 700 with 1000 miles for 6500. Woman had it and had to sale it to fix her driveway... gave him some sxs forum stickers and have to wait to see if he joins. It is his first ever off-road toy...

jjau06

jjau06

Feb 22, 2014
Changed oil and put on a new battery.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BWAF
advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!