alloutdoors

alloutdoors

Jan 21, 2018
US
Ownership

1. 500

2. 700-4

3. Do not currently own
I'm strongly considering a midsize 2-3 seater machine. I prefer the midsize because of a few places I need to access. I have owned a P700-4 once and it was nice, so I'm considering it in the deluxe version, but P700-2 version and I saw this on the Kawasaki site and curious if anyone knows anything about them Kawasaki (midsize with 700cc, single cylinder) , shown below
Mpp MPP OVERVIEW SIDE my19 mule pro mx2x

D

DDDonkey

I really like the mules and the Kawasaki warranty, the big reason it was not a contender for me, was I needed something that could go 50mph plus and haul my family. I would at least look at it before throwing down your money.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!