P1000 2-piece windshield bounce

Jonnny53

Jonnny53

Mar 28, 2016
Southeastern, Indiana
Hey guys, I installed the 2 piece hard coat windshield on my new 1000-5, and I am noticing that at speeds 50mph and above the center where the 2 pieces meet starts to bounce really bad. Has anyone else experienced this?
I am thinking that I may not have the clamps adjusted quite right.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

educ8tedguess

educ8tedguess

Lifetime Member
Oct 16, 2015
Spring Grove Illinois
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
I have the same thing. I'm really not liking this windshield; especially for what it cost

sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Mine was installed by the dealer and it does the same thing at high speeds so I do not open it up as wide if I'm going to go fast

Tot

Tot

Lifetime Member
Dec 14, 2015
Des Arc, Arkansas
Mine does it as well. I think I'm going to get a rubber stopper that has a screw on the end then use a but on the other end and drill a hole through the windshield.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!