P1000m3 2016 Digital Dash Issues

M

msptpr

Jul 21, 2018
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My digital dash is not displaying when you switch from 2wd, turf, 4wd....the back two tires always stay lit??

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
My digital dash is not displaying when you switch from 2wd, turf, 4wd....the back two tires always stay lit??
Just for understanding reasons.
The back 2 tires do always stay black. But the circle where the differential would be is suposed to change to show 2x2 lock vs turf.

Is yours not doing this?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

M

msptpr

Jul 21, 2018
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just for understanding reasons.
The back 2 tires do always stay black. But the circle where the differential would be is suposed to change to show 2x2 lock vs turf.

Is yours not doing this?

they were not but I adjusted the cables and everything works now :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hondasxs
D

dilligaff82

Jan 24, 2017
New Hampshire
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Glad yours was an easy fix. Mine hasn’t worked since first service. Told them to fix it when they did the clutch update. Warranty expired during the three weeks they had it there and I forgot to check if they fixed it when I picked it up. Got it home and remembered it, low and behold it still didn’t work. Got told to go pound sand since my warranty was now expired. Haven’t found a solution yet so I just live with it as is.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!