P1000m5 2017 Honda Pioneer 1000-5 LE For Sale...LOADED

J

JTW

Thank you all for giving me your 2 cents. You all really know what you are talking about. This sold 3 weeks ago to someone who actually knows what he was buying :). Won't be back on these forums for a while...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
It sold for how much though?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yeah, unfortunately true.
Reminds of a song by Dean Miller, Roger Miller's son, my second cousin. The gun aint loaded but I am! Think this is way off base? You would be better off to take all the accessories off and sell them separate!

Reactions: Montecresto
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Reminds of a song by Dean Miller, Roger Miller's son, my second cousin. The gun aint loaded but I am! Think this is way off base? You would be better off to take all the accessories off and sell them separate!
You need to listen to the song, it's great!

Reactions: Plumber32
OldToby

OldToby

Supporting Member
Aug 29, 2018
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
One thing I’ve learned over the past few months is that there are HUGE regional price differences in what sellers, both dealers and private sellers, can ask for their machines. And by huge I mean thousands of dollars in some cases. So it doesn’t make much sense to ask a nationwide forum like this one how to price a Pioneer for sale. Nor does it make a ton of sense to second-guess how someone sets a price on his Pioneer, unless you’re in the same “selling region” as he is. Here in Idaho I feel like our prices are way higher than they are in, say, the Southwest or Midwest, for whatever reason.

Worm237

Worm237

Jul 11, 2017
Atlanta, Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thank you all for giving me your 2 cents. You all really know what you are talking about. This sold 3 weeks ago to someone who actually knows what he was buying :). Won't be back on these forums for a while...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Nobody is paying the price that guy asked....nobody.

Reactions: JTW and Remington
tjoreo

tjoreo

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2015
Southern Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
One thing I’ve learned over the past few months is that there are HUGE regional price differences in what sellers, both dealers and private sellers, can ask for their machines. And by huge I mean thousands of dollars in some cases. So it doesn’t make much sense to ask a nationwide forum like this one how to price a Pioneer for sale. Nor does it make a ton of sense to second-guess how someone sets a price on his Pioneer, unless you’re in the same “selling region” as he is. Here in Idaho I feel like our prices are way higher than they are in, say, the Southwest or Midwest, for whatever reason.
HUGE is an understatement. My wife and I are talking about upgrading, but the prices around here are pretty high compared to the guys back east. Jackal posted the prices from Tennessee a couple of weeks ago, and I was shocked at the difference. I think I might have her convinced to take a long road trip next fall just to save ALOT of money. The dealers around here just laugh and say there is no way they can match them.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
JsheII3

JsheII3

Long time listener.
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mississippi
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I sold a blue 2017 Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe in Mississippi w/ less than 500 miles and $2,500 in accessories for $15,700 about a year ago. (I had $19k in)

Last edited:
Reactions: Remington
Worm237

Worm237

Jul 11, 2017
Atlanta, Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Southern Honda Powersports in Chattanooga, TN
Thank me later

Reactions: CumminsPusher

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!