2017 p 1000 ignition wire

JRN88tion

JRN88tion

Jul 6, 2017
South Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello everyone
I bought a switch panel to mount in the safety panel location on the dash. Looking for wire to power the switch panel. Does anyone know what wire that works off the ignition or if there is a separate harness that I could use or purchase to power the panel. The panel has usb,12 volt,volt and amp meter plus six switches Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello everyone
I bought a switch panel to mount in the safety panel location on the dash. Looking for wire to power the switch panel. Does anyone know what wire that works off the ignition or if there is a separate harness that I could use or purchase to power the panel. The panel has usb,12 volt,volt and amp meter plus six switches Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Been doing the same thing, do you have a battery isolator and a secondary battery, that would be wise! That way you can't get stranded by running the volts down on your primary battery, hook up winch and all accessories to your secondary battery, talked to Tim about using a relay from the ignition switch to kill every thing from the ignition switch, but with battery isolator you can leave all accessories on and drain you secondary battery and still run off you primary battery, you will need a fuse panel though powered from your secondary battery. Go to trueam.com to see the isolator, the light bulb will come on, it did for me. HA! And I run low voltage!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!