P1000 2017 Pioneer 1000-5 delivery

B

Blacksmoke

Dec 3, 2016
East Texas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
After researching and finding out no one makes what I want... A Teryx sized 4 seater with RZR high performance suspension, a 1000 Can Am Engine, Honda Transmission, all with the innovation and dependability a Honda..... I Have decided to settle for the Pioneer 1000-5. Does anyone know when the 2017 Pioneer 1000-5 are to hit the showrooms?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ridem32 and JTW
J

JTW

After researching and finding out no one makes what I want... A Teryx sized 4 seater with RZR high performance suspension, a 1000 Can Am Engine, Honda Transmission all with the innovation and dependability a Honda..... I Have decided to settle for the Pioneer 1000-5. Does anyone know when the 2017 Pioneer 1000-5 are to hit the showrooms?
1-3 months it sounds like..

Reactions: Blacksmoke
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
After researching and finding out no one makes what I want... A Teryx sized 4 seater with RZR high performance suspension, a 1000 Can Am Engine, Honda Transmission all with the innovation and dependability a Honda..... I Have decided to settle for the Pioneer 1000-5. Does anyone know when the 2017 Pioneer 1000-5 are to hit the showrooms?
Unless there is a delay some should be delivered the week of February 17th that's the 1000-5 Deluxe model, the LE version Feb 27th. That was the information I got from Honda of Chattanooga when I spoke with him on scheduled delivery.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!