nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Watch "FULL REVIEW: 2017 Honda Pioneer 1000 LE" on YouTube

Dirt trax reveiw on the le

I watched this on the show the night of. Not a horrible review. They said some of the same things we all have thought. The durability of the Honda’s is unrivaled, etc. being they aren’t sponsored by Honda I think it was a good review.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plongson

Plongson

May 18, 2017
Southern Utah
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Listening about the Fox Shock and their settings, I wonder where my deluxe shocks would fit in comparison. There are many times I wish the Deluxe was even softer, especially on slower washboard dirt roads.

I thought the review was very honest, and even though I'm VERY happy with the 6-speed transmission and how it works for my application, I'm thinking it is probably too complicated for the general application...

I still say the P1K should have had a torque converter in conjunction with the dual clutch.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Listening about the Fox Shock and their settings, I wonder where my deluxe shocks would fit in comparison. There are many times I wish the Deluxe was even softer, especially on slower washboard dirt roads.

I thought the review was very honest, and even though I'm VERY happy with the 6-speed transmission and how it works for my application, I'm thinking it is probably too complicated for the general application...

I still say the P1K should have had a torque converter in conjunction with the dual clutch.

Good review but I'm with you that a torque converter would be helpful to this rig.

Reactions: sharp
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I watched this on the show the night of. Not a horrible review. They said some of the same things we all have thought. The durability of the Honda’s is unrivaled, etc. being they aren’t sponsored by Honda I think it was a good review.

I agree, I just don't want a long S x S, I ride in the woods, think all those 4 seat long wheel base S x S never get off the gas line. I do agree the transmission can be jerky IF you don't keep your heel planted on the floor board

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I agree, I just don't want a long S x S, I ride in the woods, think all those 4 seat long wheel base S x S never get off the gas line. I do agree the transmission can be jerky IF you don't keep your heel planted on the floor board

I was surprised on Sunday when everyone left. We got into some tight areas and Eddie went through everything in his 4 seat Rzr. I kept stopping thinking he couldn’t squeeze between or around these trees, but he always made it.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I was surprised on Sunday when everyone left. We got into some tight areas and Eddie went through everything in his 4 seat Rzr. I kept stopping thinking he couldn’t squeeze between or around these trees, but he always made it.

Really? I just wouldn't have thought that. Maybe not much longer than a P1? Wish you could make it to Bear Creek, may need help setting up my tent, HA! No staying in the motel with friends and my wife is coming, will be on the best behavior that I've got! HA!

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Really? I just wouldn't have thought that. Maybe not much longer than a P1? Wish you could make it to Bear Creek, may need help setting up my tent, HA! No staying in the motel with friends and my wife is coming, will be on the best behavior that I've got! HA!

Lol. Can’t let momma know! Can’t do bear creek. Sorry guys.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!