BOX1

2017 Ride of the YEAR - VOTING NOW OPEN!

ROTY

• AKRider

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Moparornocar

• IdahoPioneer

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • GlockMeister!

• Windrock1000

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • DrFubar

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Sharp

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Bad_bowtie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PistonHonda

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • CumminsPusher

Votes: 13 22.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Vote check... The Dr. is in the lead by 2.
So far so good.
Only have 1 vote from a new member and their choice is not for a contender so I will not be removed.

Reactions: sharp
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
There were two members that were trying to vote earlier and couldn't... They still haven't voted. They got a little discouraged.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
woooo... Close one for sure.
All votes check out except one from a new user. But it was not for any of the top contenders so moving along.
As for me, I voted for Sharp. His genius idea to win the tire kit was great. Still makes me laugh thinking about it.
But, what great times we all had with CP. Didn't matter what it was he just wanted to ride even after he broke his rig on the kiddy trail.
And our winner, DrFubar. Great guy who already knows he's in for the win before he even gets started.
But, without all that going down. AKRider and IdahoPioneer's pictures are the best day dream photos. Both excellent pictures/locations i'm going to add to my bucket list of places to ride.

Overall, I want to thank each and every one of you who played along through the months. Great year and lots of giveaways.
As we continue to grow, 2018 is going to have to be a little more difficult. We will discuss that when the time comes.
Look forward to a great season.
Thanks.

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Boo! Call me a snowflake but when taking pics of your rig with some guns in your driveway wins the rig of the year against other rigs out in beautiful country?

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thank you to the club, Richard and everyone who voted for my pictures. You do know most of the decorations come from my Wife so that most of the Amazon card will go to her. It was a good race for sure. I really didn't think it would be as close as it was. That just goes to show you the quality of the other pictures. 2018 is another year and Y'all are going to have to step it up cause I got some new ideas.;)

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thank you to the club, Richard and everyone who voted for my pictures. You do know most of the decorations come from my Wife so that most of the Amazon card will go to her. It was a good race for sure. I really didn't think it would be as close as it was. That just goes to show you the quality of the other pictures. 2018 is another year and Y'all are going to have to step it up cause I got some new ideas.;)
The ball thing has to go, HA!:p

Reactions: Hondasxs and sharp
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!