Photo contest

NEfarm_ranch

NEfarm_ranch

Oct 3, 2021
Nebraska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. 1000-3
Current pic of my Honda SxS? Thanks to our awesome supply chain it's supposedly still being built.
SmartSelect 20220306 094621 Chrome

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So, I’ve been pretty much unable to do much with my fractured fibula. After much sitting and doing little for a whole month, I finally squeezed into the 1000 and rode down to the confluence of my creek and the Kootenai River, looking west at the Selkirk mountain range, about a mile from my front door. Then I flung mud like a banshee screams! The road down to the River is filled with ice, water and deep ruts. I sure didn’t want to get stuck and have to hobble back in my crocs, but I said Phuq it and went for it. I was rewarded handsomely with amazing views. My neighbors all tell me there’s the deepest hole in the River here at about 90’. They catch Ling, Sturgeon, pike and a few others here all the time. I can’t wait to throw a line in the water soon. Maybe I’ll pull up the old sunken paddle wheel….Anyway here’s my March attempt.

6F609D2E 6A9C 4CFE 99E4 FFFB3C10575B

Last edited:
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
So, I’ve been pretty much unable to do much with my fractured fibula. After much sitting and doing little for a whole month, I finally squeezed into the 1000 and rode down to the confluence of my creek and the Kootenai River, looking west at the Selkirk mountain range, about a mile from my front door. Then I flung mud like a banshee screams! The road down to the River and filled with ice, water snd deep ruts. I sure didn’t wang to get stuck and have to hobble back in my crocs, but I said Phuq it and went for it. I was rewarded handsomely with amazing views. My neighbors all tell me there’s the deepest hole in the River here at about 90’. They catch Ling, Sturgeon, pike and a few others here all the time. I can’t wait to throw a line in the water soon. Maybe I’ll pull up the old sunken paddle wheel….Anyway here’s my March attempt..
Ummm, Dude - you know the rulz - POIDH. This is a picture thread, after all. :cool:

Oh, sure; post up a pic AFTER I complain. :p

Josh97stang

Josh97stang

Sep 12, 2020
Sheridan, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
I'm not sure what you mean by the lights
The Dover lights. That it the lookout point for them.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
In all honesty, I love posting these Honda in the Wilderness photographs, but I just assume that some of the new members of the Honda forum family win. Last time I won, I got a really nice Hoodie from the club store. I wouldn’t mind seeing some of the new folks win though…..unless it’s a winch or something blingy , then screw that…lol