Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
In all honesty, I love posting these Honda in the Wilderness photographs, but I just assume that some of the new members of the Honda forum family win. Last time I won, I got a really nice Hoodie from the club store. I wouldn’t mind seeing some of the new folks win though…..unless it’s a winch or something blingy , then screw that…lol

That's why I rarely enter too. Got a bunch of SC-1 when I won which was super cool but I'd rather see new guys win or longtime members who've never won. Never show bias though, I like every post that has a pic. Good luck guys. :cool:

BobFarrell

BobFarrell

Lifetime Member
Mar 17, 2022
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon X
That's why I rarely enter too. Got a bunch of SC-1 when I won which was super cool but I'd rather see new guys win or longtime members who've never won. Never show bias though, I like every post that has a pic. Good luck guys. :cool:
For us new guys, where do I find details on what you are talking about? Thanks!

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Will Smith Slapping Chris Rock Meme Template on Oscars 1024x5762

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Congratulations on the 1000 win @CumminsPusher! Having won the non-1000 class, I know how stoked you must be. Our ticker tape parade will be legendary, and we might even remember some parts of it!