P1000 2018 Honda Pioneer 1000 removing the entire hood and fender assemblies

BeardedTexan

BeardedTexan

Jun 29, 2018
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm removing the entire hood and fender assemblies to have my doors and front hood and fenders wrapped. Ready to move on from the red.. Has anyone removed their's and have a set of instructions or any information I could reference?

Thanks in advance.

Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm removing the entire hood and fender assemblies to have my doors and front hood and fenders wrapped. Ready to move on from the red.. Has anyone removed their's and have a set of instructions or any information I could reference?

Thanks in advance.
I cant answer the question, but how much is the wrap if I may ask?

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Thanks in advance.
Good luck on that. I was going to remove mine to replace the fan, but it required me removing the windshield and top before even starting on the rest. I changed my mind ...... lol

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
This was discussed in another thread recently.

Unfortunately this dose not give step by step instructions.
But this seams to confirm what I have heard about the front end coming off as an assembly.

BeardedTexan

BeardedTexan

Jun 29, 2018
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Screenshot 20200623 224939 Adobe Acrobat
Screenshot 20200623 224939 Adobe Acrobat

Reactions: Biteme
Hondoman

Hondoman

Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Going to to a place in Leonard Texas named Knucklehead Graphics. I'm taking all panels off my self and then reassemble after done. Going with Camo and American flag in same color down both sides.
Cool. I may have to check them out, I know where Leonard is. I'm in Rockwall, are you in this area?

BeardedTexan

BeardedTexan

Jun 29, 2018
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Cool. I may have to check them out, I know where Leonard is. I'm in Rockwall, are you in this area?
Yes sir, not far down the road in Royse City. I'll post pictures of their work on my rig if I can figure out how to follow that diagram I found to take off front end lol. If you are interested in them, their on Facebook. Friendly folks.

Hondoman

Hondoman

Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes sir, not far down the road in Royse City. I'll post pictures of their work on my rig if I can figure out how to follow that diagram I found to take off front end lol. If you are interested in them, their on Facebook. Friendly folks.
Small world, my office is in Royse City. I'm not on Facebook so I'll have to find another avenue.

We should get together and ride somewhere sometime.

I'll message you my contact details.

E

Ericthered

Eric The Red
Lifetime Member
Nov 6, 2017
Sparks, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Had to remove fenders, hood and brush guard for winch install. Very easy. Took 1 hour and had never done it before. Look at instructions for any winch install and you can do it.

BeardedTexan

BeardedTexan

Jun 29, 2018
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The brush guard and doors did not have to come off after all.

IMG 20200628 141828 250

Reactions: Haldog77
B

bluepythons

Feb 16, 2020
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I recently took mine down to do a color swap. Wasn't too bad and I used the instructions for the Honda LED headlights as I did that swap at the same time. Getting an auto body clip tool, sockets, power driver etc made the job easier. Keep track of your bolts and clips and you'll be fine.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Going to to a place in Leonard Texas named Knucklehead Graphics. I'm taking all panels off my self and then reassemble after done. Going with Camo and American flag in same color down both sides.
Have you looked up @jrplaza2008 at Creative UTV Graphics? He’s in Texas and is a vender here on the forum since Christ was a foot soldier lol. He does great work and is a great guy. Check him out.

jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX

Thanks in advance.
@BeardedTexan I can help you with your graphics. Pm when you have time.

Reactions: BeardedTexan
BeardedTexan

BeardedTexan

Jun 29, 2018
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@BeardedTexan I can help you with your graphics. Pm when you have time.
Appreciate you reaching out but I had already committed to getting it done by a company near my house. Next time though I will reach out!

Reactions: jrplaza2008

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!