Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
One fact that there me for a loop and proves how deceiving maps are. Did you know the state of Maine is the closest to Africa. Everyone assumes its Flordia.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Last edited:
Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I really like Lizzie and Charlies campground. Cool they have a pizza/sub restaurant. Not sure if I dare pop a tent that far away as I'm such a novice camper so nice to see a variety of cabins.

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
I would still like to try and put this together for first week of October 2018, then later on maybe a MOAB, or Taylor Park Colorado ride.
My wife and I discussed riding MOAB after the takeover, her idea of riding MOAB is us flying out n renting a machine. I told her no F' n way we would rent a machine we owned one!!!:mad: So she said "ok, you and the kids drive out then pick me up at the airport".. o_O

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
My wife and I discussed riding MOAB after the takeover, her idea of riding MOAB is us flying out n renting a machine. I told her no F' n way we would rent a machine we owned one!!!:mad: So she said "ok, you and the kids drive out then pick me up at the airport".. o_O
It's still a 4hr drive from the major airport in SW Colorado.

Reactions: sharp and Stauvo
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I really like Lizzie and Charlies campground. Cool they have a pizza/sub restaurant. Not sure if I dare pop a tent that far away as I'm such a novice camper so nice to see a variety of cabins.
That's where the wife and I stayed for 3 weeks in 2012. It was really nice with 90 ft. pull through RV sites.

Reactions: sharp and Stauvo
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@CumminsPusher
CP,
Since you drove so far last month for the pioneer take over, did you still pop a tent?
Of course lol. First night when we got to Tennessee. After two straight days on the rode then riding in Coalmont for 15 hours that blow up mattress never felt so good!
We may just go to tent next year see how it goes though to save coin

Last edited:
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Of course lol. First night when we got to Tennessee. After two straight days on the rode then riding in Coalmont for 15 hours that blow up mattress never felt so good!
We may just go to tent next year see how it goes though to save coin
I never knew a p1k could hold so much camping gear! It took forever emptying 2 machines lol

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I never knew a p1k could hold so much camping gear! It took forever emptying 2 machines lol
Thanks for helping! We learned quick though the genny should've been seat belted in the front. It took out our dash following you.
Sure cool when you rolled up we were all excited

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for helping! We learned quick though the genny should've been seat belted in the front. It took out our dash following you.
Sure cool when you rolled up we were all excited
Hell yeah it was cool! To me it was like seeing a good friend I hadn't seen in 10 years. And we had never met. These machines bring the best people together.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!