YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
To @Smitty335 .. @Montecresto @BigRed7769 @whitlelightning....
Smitty is gonna pick up the tab on my room and big reds tab for me....
My momma doesn’t look like she is doing well... can’t leave town now...
I will keep Smitty posted .... Eddie know the room situation and I am glad to cover it....
Wish I was gonna be there....
Sorry to hear the news. Hope all goes well. I'm sure we could find someone to fill your room. Anyone remember who was camping in a tent?

Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
To @Smitty335 .. @Montecresto @BigRed7769 @whitlelightning....
Smitty is gonna pick up the tab on my room and big reds tab for me....
My momma doesn’t look like she is doing well... can’t leave town now...
I will keep Smitty posted .... Eddie know the room situation and I am glad to cover it....
Wish I was gonna be there....
Sorry to hear that, was looking forward to another ride with ya. Hope its nothing serious.

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I really hate to hear that. Hope all turns out well! Keep us posted sir

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
You guys forget that I am an old man.... (or maybe you don’t and just let me hang around)
Anyway... that means my mom is 94....
She has been healthy as a horse and lived a full life....
Probably gonna get better real soon... a lot better.... no pain... see my Dad...
All the stuff that really matters in life.....

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You guys forget that I am an old man.... (or maybe you don’t and just let me hang around)
Probably gonna get better real soon... a lot better.... no pain... see my Dad...
Prayers for your family from your extended family!

Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
Sorry to hear. Gonna miss riding with you again. You and you're family are in our prayers.

Reactions: TripleB
Razorback

Razorback

Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2015
Van Buren, AR
Ownership

1. Talon X
It is us in the tent. If a room is open we will take it, or split it with someone. My #479-214-7630. Let me know if I can take the tent out of the truck.

Reactions: YoungCountry
wrwtexan

wrwtexan

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2016
Northeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It is us in the tent. If a room is open we will take it, or split it with someone. My #479-214-7630. Let me know if I can take the tent out of the truck.
If you gt the room, we would take your campsite as we are on dirt site #61. I can pay your reservation for it. 903 243 1594 Wesley Walker

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Whitelightning has The info... I was taking the room from Waldo.... as far as I know it is available.... I haven’t paid anything on it... assume Waldo had a deposit so don’t know how that was supposed to work.....
I am more than happy to cover anything someone gets stuck with
I think Smitty has all my numbers and info and will cover for me and I can reimburse him...
Pilgrim...4058160794

Reactions: Razorback
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Did I just see your rig at Mena Walmart parking lot? :cool: Nice Talon!!

Reactions: BigRed7769
acejohnwatson

acejohnwatson

Sep 23, 2018
Magnolia
Starting up the weekend with a little ride 287af61dc0146ed052f698841b60cc0e

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If ur not able to make and have not called the motel and told them that someone else is coming then y'all all need to call the motel the get it all lined out, otherwise ur probably fixing to loose it. Lots of changes have been made and nothing has been told the the people at the motel. So if you are getting someone else's room then y'all need to call them asap. The main issue at the exact moment is room 10&11. Whoever needs to call asap. She says they've had tons of calls for rooms this weekend so they fixing to rent then to someone else if don't get it all lined out fairly quickly

Reactions: YardDog
Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
If ur not able to make and have not called the motel and told them that someone else is coming then y'all all need to call the motel the get it all lined out, otherwise ur probably fixing to loose it. Lots of changes have been made and nothing has been told the the people at the motel. So if you are getting someone else's room then y'all need to call them asap. The main issue at the exact moment is room 10&11. Whoever needs to call asap. She says they've had tons of calls for rooms this weekend so they fixing to rent then to someone else if don't get it all lined out fairly quickly

Yea she sounded a little irritated last night.

BigRed7769

BigRed7769

Aug 21, 2017
Magnolia, Ar.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Whitelightning has The info... I was taking the room from Waldo.... as far as I know it is available.... I haven’t paid anything on it... assume Waldo had a deposit so don’t know how that was supposed to work.....
I am more than happy to cover anything someone gets stuck with
I think Smitty has all my numbers and info and will cover for me and I can reimburse him...
Pilgrim...4058160794
Someone needs to let mrs Betty know something about your room because she acted like she didn't know anything about it

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!