Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Dito! Had a blast! Met some new friends! Saturday night party never got going though, only four of us went for a night cruse, @Yardog, @JRPlaza & daughter and I. The trails were great, no dust all day!

Tundra20

Tundra20

Supporting Member
Oct 14, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I really enjoyed it good group of folks i met (gotta watch out for the rooster in the pack) lol nice to ride with people who enjoy being outdoors and just cruising still didnt get to meet everyone ive talked to on here but mabe next year

wrwtexan

wrwtexan

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2016
Northeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I really enjoyed it good group of folks i met (gotta watch out for the rooster in the pack) lol nice to ride with people who enjoy being outdoors and just cruising still didnt get to meet everyone ive talked to on here but mabe next year
Same here! We will definitely be back for future rides and maybe we can have a better chance to set around and meet and greet. It was fun to put a name and face to the handles we go by. Looking forward to the other Arkansas rides on the books.

jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX
D51ADD9E 9CFA 4CEB B861 5F1DDCF57FAD
Dito! Had a blast! Met some new friends! Saturday night party never got going though, only four of us went for a night cruse, @Yardog, @JRPlaza & daughter and I. The trails were great, no dust all day!
Yes Sir!!!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!