Future 2019 Model Announcement schedule includes a NEW SXS!

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lower as in sit more down in with bucket seats and legs out in front more. Whereas the utility models you sit more upright with legs more below. Like other sport models, you sit more down in the machine instead of on top of machine like a utility model.

Def need more ground clearance than the 500, smacked plenty of rocks on the bottom of it. Front frame is looking rough and trashed stock skid.

I chose the 500 because of price to get wheels under me until a sportier model comes out. I just couldn't bring myself to go with any of the belt drive models, had enough of burnt belts riding with buddies in rzr. I'm attached to the 500 now, not sure that I can part with it, just have to add to the stable!

Gotcha! I am on board with your vision there sir!

Sport model will be a definite add to our garage as well. I keep telling my wife we need a six car detached and two car attached garage at a minimum at our next house. If it isn’t there we better budget for building it.

Reactions: ohanacreek
WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Just bring us a nice basic sport to start of with. I don't need or want a turbo. I want something small, nimble and reliable. Hell I'd be happy with something the size of the 500 with good suspensions, front locker, bucket seats, and a lower sportier setup. 700 drivetrain with a low range.
I don't want anything like the Polaris 1000 or long ass 4 seaters, might as well stuck with the Jeep as big as some of these are. Even the P1000 bigger than I want. I guess that is why I love my 500, great for slow technical crawling, just need more suspension to cushion my old body.

What He Said!!! (Me Too)

M

Mike Martsolf

Apr 20, 2015
elko, Nevada
Ownership

1. 500
We have all been
Lower as in sit more down in with bucket seats and legs out in front more. Whereas the utility models you sit more upright with legs more below. Like other sport models, you sit more down in the machine instead of on top of machine like a utility model.

Def need more ground clearance than the 500, smacked plenty of rocks on the bottom of it. Front frame is looking rough and trashed stock skid.

I chose the 500 because of price to get wheels under me until a sportier model comes out. I just couldn't bring myself to go with any of the belt drive models, had enough of burnt belts riding with buddies in rzr. I'm attached to the 500 now, not sure that I can part with it, just have to add to the stable!
down the long road! Some of us more traveled than others. I have been through the Can Am craze

Reactions: BWAF
M

Mike Martsolf

Apr 20, 2015
elko, Nevada
Ownership

1. 500
We have all been

we have all been down the long road! Some of us more traveled than others. I have been through the Can Am craze
we desire now slow and steady-with reliability. We travel the southwest, mainly alone(one single vehicle), and so enjoy the P5. I have driven the new Maverick Trail-very nice & typical fit & finish of Can Am, but getting in and out of the letdown seating is not comfortable to me. Its price point isn't bad but the seating and vision does not fit our riding style. Honda should improve the P5 with power steering-front locker. My onion is the P5 is one of the best "all around" base sis. just my opinion

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!