Calendar **2019** Taylor Lake Colorado Group Ride [Sep 6, 2019] (CO)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Hey montecristo..I haven’t seen anything about a possible New Mexico warmup.... that a private party??
Nope, that’s why it was posted in the open thread. Trying to entice @Tramguage1 to ad a couple days to the front end of his trip and stop for a ride in the Kit Carson National Forest with me. You’re of course welcome as well....

Then we travel on the last leg to Taylor by caravan! ;)

advertisement
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Nope, that’s why it was posted in the open thread. Trying to entice @Tramguage1 to ad a couple days to the front end of his trip and stop for a ride in the Kit Carson National Forest with me. You’re of course welcome as well....

Then we travel on the last leg to Taylor by caravan! ;)

Our plan is to leave Texas either after work on Friday August 30th or morning of 31st. We plan on stopping for a day or 2 in Lake City to ride the Alpine Loop before the group ride in Taylor Lake. You have access to some flat ground for 3 TT's and my motor home for a night or 2? Im pretty sure we all can dry camp for a couple nights. Just need some flat ground.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Might have to do a pre run!
3 of us fromTexas are planning a stop in Lake City, Co. Want to do the Alpine Loop a couple days before the group ride. Everyone is welcome to join us if you wojld like. No hard plans yet, As it gets closer we will post a thread for some planning.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
3 of us fromTexas are planning a stop in Lake City, Co. Want to do the Alpine Loop a couple days before the group ride. Everyone is welcome to join us if you wojld like. No hard plans yet, As it gets closer we will post a thread for some planning.
Sounds like a great idea! We’re still planning on the trip as a whole . At the end of the month my time off for the year can be submitted and I’ll know. Talked about it with my boss the other day and sounds like I’ll be good to go. Just have to follow the old work procedure:confused::)

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sounds like a great idea! We’re still planning on the trip as a whole . At the end of the month my time off for the year can be submitted and I’ll know. Talked about it with my boss the other day and sounds like I’ll be good to go. Just have to follow the old work procedure:confused::)
Sweet! This could be a once in a lifetime event. I want to get as much riding in as possible. Being able to ride in 2 to 3 different places is just icing on the cake. New Mexico is a LOT closer for us, plus we will have to stop out that way out anyway.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Sweet! This could be a once in a lifetime event. I want to get as much riding in as possible. Being able to ride in 2 to 3 different places is just icing on the cake. New Mexico is a LOT closer for us, plus we will have to stop out that way out anyway.
Yes that looks like it would be closer for you. As it gets closer I’ll have to check out your other stops above and see if that’s something we can do? My toyhauler has a built in generator for dry camping, we’ve done that before. I like it no problem. It’s actually kinda fun.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Yes that looks like it would be closer for you. As it gets closer I’ll have to check out your other stops above and see if that’s something we can do? My toyhauler has a built in generator for dry camping, we’ve done that before. I like it no problem. It’s actually kinda fun.
I may have to change the thread to be a week long group ride!!!!!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!