100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looks like we need to plan to join next years ride!!!
Thanks for your kind and generous donations to the raffle. I was hoping for those door thingamagiggys...Bushings. I guess I’ll have to order some soon. Oh the rattling...

R

rblack22

Nov 26, 2015
Thanks to all the Hondasxs.com members who came to the rescue at 10pm last night to help get myself and two other SXS off the mountain.

All you guys rock, long story short I took a trail we shouldn't have tried and got into quite the winching expedition. Probably saved me 5 hrs of working with the other 2 machines to get down.

The three of us up there worked on soldiering through 5 hours before calling for help.

The three of us got down ok no mechanical carnage just tree rash and tweaked accessories. Thanks a million for the dozen or so people who came to the rescue.
These things happen

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I had a blast with all that attended this ride! There's a couple of couples, Father, mother, son in law, daughter and infant headed to S Dakota Bad Lands for a ride on the way back to Michigan, bad storm blew through, I can't remember there handle here, anyone know how they are?

tr005

tr005

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2017
Big Rapids, Mi.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had a blast with all that attended this ride! There's a couple of couples, Father, mother, son in law, daughter and infant headed to S Dakota Bad Lands for a ride on the way back to Michigan, bad storm blew through, I can't remember there handle here, anyone know how they are?
Doing good here Smitty. Daughter and son-in-law headed home yesterday and made it there today before the storms hit in Michigan. The heavy storms here in SD went to the SE of us today. Did some riding with @Remington and his wife today around Hill City and had dinner with them. Think we’re going to trailer north a ways tomorrow and do a little more exploring. Thanks for checking on us.

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Just got text back, They are all good. storm was east of them.

Yes it was east of us. We had rain all day on the trails. I heard some loud thunder cracks a few times as we came to some stops. I think It scared the heck out of @tr005 lol. It was a cool muddy ride but a lot of fun. When we got back to camp, it looked as if it got a ton more rain than we did in trail.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!