Calendar **2019** Taylor Lake Colorado Group Ride [Sep 6, 2019] (CO)

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Going to grab a couple RV sites in the a.m. when I called today for a cabin I said I was with the Honda ride. He said " theres a Honda ride here"? @Tramguage1 ?

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Would be nice, but I said almost a year ago, make it happen befor the kids start back in school or I can’t go. I’m not gonna explore new parts of the country with out the family. Maybe next time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I totally understand the family thing! That’s a trek for you for you. We all need to get to back together at some point in the near future. What a great group!!

SouthParkColorado

SouthParkColorado

Feb 4, 2018
Hartsel, CO & Aurora, CO
www.flickr.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand
Do you think it’s still going to present problems come early September???

No real problems, worst case, it will add a couple hours drive time from the east side and that's it...:)

WTF is a Indiana? Spell check will get you LOL

The story of the Fukawi Indian Tribe
renderTimingPixel.png

Our tribe has rich and long-standing history. Long time ago, our tribe wander the wilderness. For many years, we wander looking for land to call our own. Our chief led our people through mountains, valleys, seashores and plains.

People were born wandering. People died wandering. After an entire generation of wanderers were born and died, our chief, then very old, led us to top of great mountain. He stood atop mountain summit and faced his people. He looked around. He looked far and wide. He then shouted to the gods,

"We're the Fukawi! We're the Fukawi! WHERE THE f*** ARE WE?!"

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
No real problems, worst case, it will add a couple hours drive time from the east side and that's it...:)

The story of the Fukawi Indian Tribe
renderTimingPixel.png

Our tribe has rich and long-standing history. Long time ago, our tribe wander the wilderness. For many years, we wander looking for land to call our own. Our chief led our people through mountains, valleys, seashores and plains.

People were born wandering. People died wandering. After an entire generation of wanderers were born and died, our chief, then very old, led us to top of great mountain. He stood atop mountain summit and faced his people. He looked around. He looked far and wide. He then shouted to the gods,

"We're the Fukawi! We're the Fukawi! WHERE THE f*** ARE WE?!"
My old dispatcher told me that story In a different way over 20 years ago! I laughed so hard as a 20 yr old apprentice. I use it whenever I can with different variations tho to people that fall for it hook line and sinker. :) The look on there face is priceless once they figure it out.

Last edited:
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Going to grab a couple RV sites in the a.m. when I called today for a cabin I sads I was with the Honda ride. He said " theres a Honda ride here"? @Tramguage1 ?
When I spoke to someone last year, I told the lady there would be a pretty big group. I'm not sure if the people I spoke to are still there. I'll call back today and see what's up.

advertisement
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When I spoke to someone last year, I told the lady there would be a pretty big group. I'm not sure if the people I spoke to are still there. I'll call back today and see what's up.
Just making sure I phoned the right place. Which I'm sure I did. But might not hurt to inform them for future callers.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The dude (can’t Remember his name) I spoke to, when I mentioned it yesterday really didn’t know anything about a group, but when I said the person kinda heading up the adventure (yourself) was in the RV spots your in he stated your name and said he remembered talking with you or someone about something But didnt elaborate any further. He said there were some in the RV spots from a so called “group” of some sort but nothing formal. A lot of the RV spots were taken up for folks that rent for the whole summer.

Reactions: TimG and Tramguage1
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The dude (can’t Remember his name) I spoke to, when I mentioned it yesterday really didn’t know anything about a group, but when I said the person kinda heading up the adventure (yourself) was in the RV spots your in he stated your name and said he remembered talking with you or someone about something But didnt elaborate any further. He said there were some in the RV spots from a so called “group” of some sort but nothing formal. A lot of the RV spots were taken up for folks that rent for the whole summer.

That's kind of what i experienced. I know i told the lady my forum name and that people would be calling to make reservations.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What number did you call? I can't get anyone to pick up....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Would be nice, but I said almost a year ago, make it happen befor the kids start back in school or I can’t go. I’m not gonna explore new parts of the country with out the family. Maybe next time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's not going to hurt to miss a couple days. They're still young enough. Mine are missing 3 days.

D

DDDonkey

What number did you call? I can't get anyone to pick up....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I had to call the main store number. The one for the RV sites no one would answer, it’s took me seven or eight calls they said they were clearing snow. I got spot 38 checking in Thursday and leaving Monday. They said they have seven or eight RV spots left.

Reactions: TimG
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!