Calendar **2019** Taylor Lake Colorado Group Ride [Sep 6, 2019] (CO)

gmacaluso

gmacaluso

Sep 16, 2018
Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
I have the P5 as well and that ride is very doable, only negative is leaving Taylor park RV park or that area you have eto go about 8 miles on a very good gravel road so keep in mind the Pr's are not fast but you have it pegged out all the way to the town of Tincup but as you go into town you won't have to worry about the fake police car and speed limit.
Alan,

Good headsup ... I always double take on the fake cop car. I'm on Alma's most wanted list (for going 16 in a 15 zone). Gmac

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Thanks Monte,

gmac
Don’t forget the RSVP in the OP, page one. Then the office will (supposedly) be open again on March first for reservations, cabin or RV site. Or if you’d prefer, you might bivouac in the nearby woods with @Pilgrim :cool::D:D:D

Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Someone may have posted this information. But what is a good map of the trails we will be riding on this trip?
Nevermind found it.:)

Last edited:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Well tickle me pink, I had to leave a message for someone to call me back for reservations.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I haven't tent camped in 40 years. I could buy a camper shell. That would be ok with me but the little lady may not go for it.
Ya looks like we’ll be tenting it up
You guys could get a teepee and say your fucowie Indians. So when you wake up and come out of the teepee you can say.....where the fucowie? :rolleyes::D

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I haven't tent camped in 40 years. I could buy a camper shell. That would be ok with me but the little lady may not go for it.
Ya we motor home camped hard for about 15 years and although it’s easier we’ve gotten away from it some over the last few. My only real b**** about a tent is the blow up mattress deflating with a rock in your back and not having all your stuff. Kinda nice to hear the sounds from the creatures again though.

Wallace

Wallace

Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Ya we motor home camped hard for about 15 years and although it’s easier we’ve gotten away from it some over the last few. My only real b**** about a tent is the blow up mattress deflating with a rock in your back and not having all your stuff. Kinda nice to hear the sounds from the creatures again though.
Yea I was thinking with a camper shell buy a cheapass mattress and call it good

Wallace

Wallace

Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
You guys could get a teepee and say your fucowie Indians. So when you wake up and come out of the teepee you can say.....where the fucowie? :rolleyes::D
WTF is a Indiana? Spell check will get you LOL

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!