Calendar **2019** Taylor Lake Colorado Group Ride [Sep 6, 2019] (CO)

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Im sure there will be members that want to ride the whole time. But hopping to have a schedule to allow some get to know each other time.
I have meet some great people in this group. So would be nice to get a little better acquainted.
Gotta have some around the fire time.......:cool:

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
It’s that call I put in to your supervisor, remember? ;);):cool:
Make a call into mine too! I just scheduled my name in the calendar, not sure how much trouble I’m going to be in yet:eek:

Reactions: Remington
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
@Montecresto I may need you to sweet talk my boss also!!!!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
gmacaluso

gmacaluso

Sep 16, 2018
Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
What trails do folks familiar with area suggest for the ride? Want to do some pre trip scouting.

Thanks

Reactions: TimG
Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
What trails do folks familiar with area suggest for the ride? Want to do some pre trip scouting.

Thanks
You need to do Tincup and Cumberland pass, they are not difficult but very scenic and above timber line, you can go from Tincup pass to St. Elmo and back around to Cumberland to make a loop, other rides that present more a challenge are American Flag Mountain also worth the time is Hancock, Slaughter House gulch and Italian Mountain. You can also go north and take a trail that goes to Aspen.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!