Calendar **2019** Taylor Lake Colorado Group Ride [Sep 6, 2019] (CO)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
We met breafly at the Takeover 2 years ago! But you were in a bit of sorts with your machine! Too much happing at once if you will lol
Ya I know that but that was a rough time because of the mentioned and wasn’t in the best mood. Kinda sucks looking back. Takeover we were always out in the trail and I didn’t really get to get to know anyone unless I was in thier group. I’m really hoping to do things differently!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ya I know that but that was a rough day and wasn’t in the best mood. Kinda sucks looking back. Takeover we were always out in the trail and I didn’t really get to get to know anyone unless I was in thier group. I’m really hoping to do things differently!
Right on I understand. It was a rough day for u for sure. Will have a great time this time around for sure riding together.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Right on I understand. It was a rough day for u for sure. Will have a great time this time around for sure riding together.
Absolutely. I try not to get too excited for the future but I’m starting to a bit now about this. Going to be a great time!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Im sure there will be members that want to ride the whole time. But hopping to have a schedule to allow some get to know each other time.
I have meet some great people in this group. So would be nice to get a little better acquainted.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ya I know that but that was a rough time because of the mentioned and wasn’t in the best mood. Kinda sucks looking back. Takeover we were always out in the trail and I didn’t really get to get to know anyone unless I was in thier group. I’m really hoping to do things differently!
I rode with @Tramguage1 and Captain Jack on that Saturday so I got to know those guys. Had a lot of fun with those two, it will be fun to meat up and riding with them again and the rest of you.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I rode with @Tramguage1 and Captain Jack on that Saturday so I got to know those guys. Had a lot of fun with those two, it will be fun to meat up and riding with them again and the rest of you.
@Tramguage1 is a dick how’d you put up with him?:)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yeah.. I keep saying that too but I just keep riding!
I guess even if couldn’t ride with everyone the trick would be come in for a late dinner and meet everyone. Then go back out for the night ride. If not at takeover it should be a whole lot easier to meet and ride with everyone. One thing I don’t like about takeover is being overwhelmed with the amount of people and wanting to ride with everyone knowing it’s not possible. I’m not good in big groups myself, get real nervous

Reactions: Tramguage1 and JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!