Calendar **2019** Taylor Lake Colorado Group Ride [Sep 6, 2019] (CO)

B

BuffaloJo

Supporting Member
Jan 29, 2018
Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Altitude sickness can be helped by taking ibuprofen or naproxen over the counter at the recommened dose with food and lots of fluid on the bottle starting a couple of days before you arrive at altitude. (most people anyway) Continue taking while you are at high altitude. Of course if you have stomach problems or take blood thinners ask your doctor first. If you normally use an inhaler on an as needed basis I would use it routinely until you are back down to your normal altitude. Thats what I do being from Oklahoma and a pharmacist for almost 50 years.

B

BuffaloJo

Supporting Member
Jan 29, 2018
Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
Was looking forward to the Taylor Lake trip, but things have come up and I will be unable to make it. For those needing RV spot I will be calling tomorrow afternoon to cancel. So RV spot # 27 should be open tomorrow afternoon.

advertisement
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Well I did get time off unfortunately it was just a day on other side of the weekend which I feel would turn into a long drive. My friend here is in same predicament so I guess it’s not in the cards this year.
Really wanted to see a few of my friends as well as meet some other forum family, bummed but looking forward to all the pics and shenanigans you all will have. After looking it up and reading more I think there’s some good trails for everyone to enjoy. Post lots and have a great time!!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!