Calendar **2019** Taylor Lake Colorado Group Ride [Sep 6, 2019] (CO)

stellarpod

stellarpod

Lifetime Member
Apr 18, 2019
OKC, OK - USA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Here's a good video that has the Alpine loop and Taylor Park in it.

Spectacular video, which does a much better job of portraying the same scenes that I showed in my post above ([HASHTAG]#914[/HASHTAG]) - especially regarding Devil's Punchbowl. My only criticism is there are too many instances of freewheeling off trail. No faster way to get these beautiful trails closed than to ride off trail, much less post video evidence of same. Sorry for the preaching, but we should all be mindful of the rules so these wonderful areas remain open to us.

Have fun and stay ON TRAIL.

Steve

TimG

TimG

OLD SKOOL
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 11, 2018
Southern Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon R LV
Spectacular video, which does a much better job of portraying the same scenes that I showed in my post above ([HASHTAG]#914[/HASHTAG]) - especially regarding Devil's Punchbowl. My only criticism is there are too many instances of freewheeling off trail. No faster way to get these beautiful trails closed than to ride off trail, much less post video evidence of same. Sorry for the preaching, but we should all be mindful of the rules so these wonderful areas remain open to us.

Have fun and stay ON TRAIL.

Steve

I Agree 100%

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Yea I was wondering about that. Any suggestions?
Living in Colorado I have never had it but when I had visitors that would show symptoms I had them take Ibuprofen or something similar, drink lots of water and try to take it easy but that is hard to do if you are out. It will run it course and its recommended not to drink alcohol and most would say fat chance but they do get really buzzed.

Last edited:
Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Living in Colorado I have never had it but when I had visitors that would show symptoms I had them take Ibuprofen or something similar, drink lots of water and try to take it easy but that is had to do if you are out. It will run it course and its recommended not to drink alcohol and most would say fat chance but they do get really buzzed.
I live in central Arkansas so 240 ft not exactly lofty by any means.

Reactions: Plumber32
advertisement
B

bjniceguy

May 25, 2019
Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon R
Great comeback!!!
as a flat lander that goes snowmobiling in mountains a lot, I can suggest trying to get to area the afternoon before you plan on doing anything "exerting". With sleds we have to walk in knee deep snow & pull out stuck sleds which is my" Stress Test" for the year. As he said, bring plenty of water as air is much dryer so you need to force yourself to drink more "Water" and whatever else you choose LOL. Since it is probably a cooler climate than you are used to, you won't think you need more, but you do.

Reactions: Plumber32
ByronM

ByronM

Lifetime Member
Aug 9, 2016
St Charles, Il
Ownership

1. 700-4
FYI: According to the DOT construction update Cottonwood Pass is still prohibiting trailers on the west side due to ongoing construction. No date listed for allowing trailers.

Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Ok I have a couple of hand held Baofeng GT3 radios that probable need programmed to use. Does any pne have a clone file?

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok I have a couple of hand held Baofeng GT3 radios that probable need programmed to use. Does any pne have a clone file?
These are the channels we use. 1-10 Usually.
20190428 143517

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not the same trails but omg this place is beautiful.

Reactions: Tigermark
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!