Calendar **2019** Taylor Lake Colorado Group Ride [Sep 6, 2019] (CO)

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Parts you plan to bring on this ride!

Tram ---- 2 tierod ends, extra tierod nuts,3 extra 5gal fuel cans, tire plugs w/2 Co2 bottles, battery power tools, MAP gas torch,hand tools,wiring tools and miscellaneous hardware.
Everyone should carry at least 1 ratchet strap in there machine!
I guess they have changed hands since last year..... but Taylor lake has gas pumps and I don’t remember them being priced out of line....so I am glad Tramgauge is carrying all the extra tools and gas.... but I figure it is available at camp.... Pitkin has gas I am pretty sure.... don’t know about tincup

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I guess they have changed hands since last year..... but Taylor lake has gas pumps and I don’t remember them being priced out of line....so I am glad Tramgauge is carrying all the extra tools and gas.... but I figure it is available at camp.... Pitkin has gas I am pretty sure.... don’t know about tincup
I will have extra cans if anyone wants to carry one in there rig. I will most likely just carry one for @CaptinJack RZR and i.

Reactions: Remington and TimG
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I will have extra cans if anyone wants to carry one in there rig. I will most likely just carry one for @CaptinJack RZR and i.
Y'all taking the X or the P1-5 or both?

Reactions: TimG
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do they have to mail it to you?..Or do you print your own.??.
@100Acre is a man without an address if I am not mistaken......
I was also told that Taylor Park probably sells them as well. I am positive you can order one via their website and have it mailed to you. I did it two years ago when I first bought my 500. I’m just not sure about processing and mailing or how long it takes although I can’t imagine it’d be too long. I’m just going to pick one up in person.

advertisement
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Found out today I will be there, meet you a Jack/Split at Johns/Cyndy's and ride the rest of the way, sounds fun! Is Pam ready for me, HA! Love that girl! How could help from it?
If you are going then I may bring the X instead! Do you mind carring a few supplies for us?

Reactions: TimG and Pilgrim
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
The way you and Pam took care of me a Dad at the Take Over, HELL YA I would do it anyway. HA!:)
Just can't be held liable for damages! HA! Like what do you assistance with?

Reactions: TimG
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Just can't be held liable for damages! HA! Like what do you assistance with?
Let me look this weekend and see how much stuff I can pack in my Talon. but I'm thinkin Maybe some stuff for lunch and may be rain gear and things like that nothing major

Reactions: JTW
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!