ATV 2020 Foreman 520 Power Steering

Travis R

Travis R

Sep 26, 2021
Southeast Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
What’s it worth? It’s Honda camo, power steering, foot shift, 27” ITP Mudlite 2 tires front and rear on stock rims, stick stoppers, 949 original miles. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. It belongs to my 68 year old father. He bought it brand new. Only been used to rabbit hunt off of. Located in southeast Louisiana.
Thank You

Last edited:
Reactions: Smitty335
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
3 months ago…MSRP of new unit plus accessories plus taxes and fees paid new….essentially full OTD price of a new unit and installed accessories.

Today…a fair amount less. I’d say you might get 500-1,000 under MSRP (not OTD price paid that probably included taxes and fees) assuming everything is in great condition.

In another 2-3 months….I’ll be surprised if they aren’t down another 500-1,000 dollars.

Dealer lots are starting to fill up and the used market is falling quickly. Just one man’s opinion though.

Edited…Foreman 520 not Pioneer 520. Missed that the first time.