P700 2020 fuel pump issues

B

Bigseff23

Feb 9, 2020
Lakeland Florida
Ownership

1. 700-4
I know there was a recall on the 2019 pioneers for fuel pumps going bad. Has anyone had a 2020 with a fuel pump issue? Mine quit on me yesterday about 10 miles from camp with no warning. I had driven it around for the last 2 days with no problems. It was just sitting there idling and it just shut off. I'm hoping Honda will cover this through warranty

B

Bigseff23

Feb 9, 2020
Lakeland Florida
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yes, and all the connection at the relay and top of sending unit, I can here the relay click on but nothing from the pump, even took the fuel line off at the throttle body and not even a drop came out

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yes, and all the connection at the relay and top of sending unit, I can here the relay click on but nothing from the pump, even took the fuel line off at the throttle body and not even a drop came out
Did you check for power at the connector?

Reactions: Buggyman

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!