- Front windshield/rear windshield and roof
- Honda rear storage bag
- Glove box and 12 V USB adapter
- 12" front LED light bar and rear cubes
- Wiper
- Rear box with cover
- PLOW and 2500 lbs winch
- Under hood storage (tote)

Just my two cents...the dome light was $2 at Dollarama - a steal! I like the glove box and rear bag - lots of storage now combined with the under hood tote). The box works great - I used an old BBQ cover and used Velcro to seal it - so far no dust getting in. Doors are OK, not a great seal, but does keep most of the weather outside. I was hoping to use rocker switches for the LED lights, but the dash seemed pretty tight and I'm still hoping to find a cell phone holder that can be permanently mounted (screwed) to the dash. The Wiper was another great buy $15 on Amazon...It was way too long so I cut the wiper arm and then overlapped the two parts and joined it back together with rivets. Used one of the holes in the windshield clamp, just needed to make the hole bigger (1/2 inch drill bit). The blue tooth speaker works fantastic and for $30 it was a no brainer! So far so good!

IMG 0716 IMG 0715 IMG 0714 IMG 0713 IMG 0723 IMG 0724 IMG 0725 IMG 0726 IMG 0721 IMG 0720 IMG 0719 IMG 0718 IMG 0722 IMG 0717

Last edited:
Morpheus

Morpheus

Supporting Member
May 6, 2019
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 500
That looks great! Nice work! Where did you get that glove box?

L

Linebacker55

Jan 4, 2020
NL, Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Glove box from crossroads...bit pricey (I'm from Canada), but I'm pleased with it...

Reactions: monaco
Morpheus

Morpheus

Supporting Member
May 6, 2019
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 500
Great job...Looks like you are all set.(For now)
It would seem every time you think you're all set and can stop throwing money at it somebody puts up a post about something awesome that is a must have LOL. I thought I was good to go and saw trigger's new nerf bars and...... Here we go again ;-)

Reactions: trigger
S

snakeriver

Oct 11, 2018
Clarkston Wa
Ownership

1. 500
You are absolutely right, it's like being a recovered alcoholic every time I get out I get drug back in. Are we sure that this forum is not a plot by accessory suppliers to keep taking our money??

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!