P500 More accessories

mrlaxwiz

mrlaxwiz

Jul 17, 2021
Canada
Ownership

1. 500
New decal kit, roof, and cargo bag, keeping with Honda parts right now, except my windshield so far lol

2021 08 08 21 51 12 000

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
I think that would be awesome to get an organized ride in Canada. Not sure if anyone is following the Rim Rocker Trail ride that is happening at the end of the month, but doing one North of the Border would be great!

Rob

Reactions: Rayger143
Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think that would be awesome to get an organized ride in Canada. Not sure if anyone is following the Rim Rocker Trail ride that is happening at the end of the month, but doing one North of the Border would be great!

Rob
Welcome anytime! I got room for a couple campers and we can ride from my place.

Reactions: crewcabrob
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

Rob
Yep, that would be awesome!!!!

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
This would be fantastic! I think we should start planning it now for next summer.

Reactions: Rayger143
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Let’s start a new thread for it. I’m serious about seeing the Canadian Rockies. Would be so much fun
Yeah! It would help if we could recruit a Canadian forum member to get us started and help out. Let’s see if we could get some interest going in that regard….

@Rayger143

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Absolutely! I live in the Okanagan Valley in BC. Winfield is where my home is. Like I said in a previous post, I have room for a couple campers and can ride from home. Some road riding and some trails. Nothing too technical. Lots of lakes and viewpoints. @rickoshea lives about 3 hrs north of here and maybe interested also in a group ride. I am sure he knows his area as well and if you like lakes thats a place to see also. If we get enough interest there is a resort that is 16km up the hill from my place that has a campsite and cabins, showers etc. that I could check into.

Lets see if Rick chimes in and hear what he has to say. I believe there are members in Alberta also.

R

rickoshea

i could very easily be talked into this.if you're looking for a multiple day trek i have some ideas.the goldrush snowmobile trail springs to mind.clinton to barkerville.kettle valley for old mining trails.

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
i could very easily be talked into this.if you're looking for a multiple day trek i have some ideas.the goldrush snowmobile trail springs to mind.clinton to barkerville.kettle valley for old mining trails.
That sounds good. If these fellas are thinkin about about comin this far they would see more history and mountains up your way. I would love to see it too. I have a buddy in Clearwater also. One of us should start a new thread and see how much interest there is.

Reactions: Montecresto
R

rickoshea

That sounds good. If these fellas are thinkin about about comin this far they would see more history and mountains up your way. I would love to see it too. I have a buddy in Clearwater also. One of us should start a new thread and see how much interest there is.
i'd love to do the whipsaw from the east to coalmont.one of the top offroad trails in north america.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!