P500 More accessories

R

rickoshea

That sounds good. If these fellas are thinkin about about comin this far they would see more history and mountains up your way. I would love to see it too. I have a buddy in Clearwater also. One of us should start a new thread and see how much interest there is.
some of the local utv groups could be a really good resource for some hidden gems when it comes to lesser known trails.there's a group up in Wells that could show some outstanding places to discover.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
some of the local utv groups could be a really good resource for some hidden gems when it comes to lesser known trails.there's a group up in Wells that could show some outstanding places to discover.
You fellas already have some great ideas. Any thoughts on a starting point with a staging/parking area that would accommodate trucks with trailers that could be left for a week while we embarked on either an out and back or a loop trail that would take in the types of things you’ve already mentioned, and allow for camping along the route, maybe with an occasional lodge or motel?????

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
So exciting! I wish there was something interesting around here for me to host something and reciprocate the efforts.

Reactions: Rayger143
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
So exciting! I wish there was something interesting around here for me to host something and reciprocate the efforts.
Well, neither the Badlands or the Black Hills are that far from you, after all, most of us are traveling great distances to do the Rimrocker and look how far we’d be traveling to do the Canadian Rockies……

I think you could put something together….👍😎

Reactions: crewcabrob
crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
Well, neither the Badlands or the Black Hills are that far from you, after all, most of us are traveling great distances to do the Rimrocker and look how far we’d be traveling to do the Canadian Rockies……

I think you could put something together….👍😎
I agree, they area about as close to my back yard as i'm going to have. I suppose I had better get out there and map a good trail to take for a few days in one direction. I think it would be cool to ride to Devil's Tower in Wyoming from the hills and then back after camping along the way.

Rob

Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I agree, they area about as close to my back yard as i'm going to have. I suppose I had better get out there and map a good trail to take for a few days in one direction. I think it would be cool to ride to Devil's Tower in Wyoming from the hills and then back after camping along the way.

Rob
Time for a thread…..👍

Reactions: crewcabrob
mrlaxwiz

mrlaxwiz

Jul 17, 2021
Canada
Ownership

1. 500
just hope none of those fires are near anyone out there in BC, I would love to load up and come visit, but I'll have to figure that out, its a long way from ontario, stay safe everyone

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!