BOX1

2020 Talon x4 live v wheel n tire combo?

N

NEWHEELER

Aug 31, 2020
elkhorn nebraska
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Hi All...My first post on this site.. coming from the artic cat side i bought a 20 Talon x4 live v, trying to stay the same factory front width 64" as close as possible looking at K2 Bajas with sti grenade beadlocks can anyone tell me what offset will keep factory front 64" and not over and still be able to use same offset in rear? Alot of trails we ride in the Black Hills have 64" max width. Thanks for any help on this!

Steve M.

Reactions: TripleB
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hi All...My first post on this site.. coming from the artic cat side i bought a 20 Talon x4 live v, trying to stay the same factory front width 64" as close as possible looking at K2 Bajas with sti grenade beadlocks can anyone tell me what offset will keep factory front 64" and not over and still be able to use same offset in rear? Alot of trails we ride in the Black Hills have 64" max width. Thanks for any help on this!

Steve M.
Call the wheel MGF, they can give you an answer in a heart beat!

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon x4

Steve M.

With system 3 wheels and 9.5” wide tires.
6-1 front 4-3 rear

Reactions: volkspower
PaulF

PaulF

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Lifetime Member
Jul 1, 2019
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon R

Steve M.
No matter what you purchase, you will be at least 1" wider up front. Reasons...

The stock front wheels are only 6.5" wide with a 50mm offset. The closest offset you can get is the STI 7" wide with a 50mm offset (don't go by the X+Y offset, it is completely inaccurate). This will make you 1/2" wider to start with.

Stock tires are only 8.7" wide. The narrowest tire you can find is probably 9.5" but limited in choice. This will make you another ~1/2 wide up front.

With system 3 wheels and 9.5” wide tires.
6-1 front 4-3 rear
System 3 6+1 are only 45 mm offset so this combo will net you...
65.2" wide up front.
64.3" wide in the rear.

Reactions: CID
Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon x4
No matter what you purchase, you will be at least 1" wider up front. Reasons...

The stock front wheels are only 6.5" wide with a 50mm offset. The closest offset you can get is the STI 7" wide with a 50mm offset (don't go by the X+Y offset, it is completely inaccurate). This will make you 1/2" wider to start with.

Stock tires are only 8.7" wide. The narrowest tire you can find is probably 9.5" but limited in choice. This will make you another ~1/2 wide up front.

System 3 6+1 are only 45 mm offset so this combo will net you...
65.2" wide up front.
64.3" wide in the rear.

Except it measured exactly 64” front and rear with that combo.
I trust my tape measure.........

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!