BOX1

2021 Pioneer 1000 upgrades

S

SPS 68

Aug 8, 2021
Singer, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just purchased the Pioneer 2021 1000-3 limited viper camo. Been researching on procedures for upgrades like soundbar, auxiliary battery and light bars. The unit comes with several extras already and of course some changes. Having trouble finding videos with upgrades to this unit to determine, what I need and don't need. If the unit already is equipped for the accessories or I need to add/ purchase. Anyone familiar with upgrades to this unit?

sporttrac4x4

sporttrac4x4

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2016
ILL.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Just purchased the Pioneer 2021 1000-3 limited viper camo. Been researching on procedures for upgrades like soundbar, auxiliary battery and light bars. The unit comes with several extras already and of course some changes. Having trouble finding videos with upgrades to this unit to determine, what I need and don't need. If the unit already is equipped for the accessories or I need to add/ purchase. Anyone familiar with upgrades to this unit?
Do you mean you have a deposit down on order

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from the mountains of WNC, we need picks and a list of accessories that came with it and where you ride(what kind of trails) but what you really need to do is ask...
“How big of tire can you run without a lift.”
#NTC

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
WELCOME from NW Arkansas if you're not a poser, pic's are required for authenticity, so this is a temporary welcome until we get pics, are you getting the drift yet? HA!

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wait... are we talking drifting or SXS’s ?
Im confused 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: JenElio
Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wait... are we talking drifting or SXS’s ?
Im confused 🥺
We are talking about removing the rear sway bar links, 31" tires on stock arms, making sure its not too tall for the garage, and side by sides that can drift but WE NEED A VIDEO TO MAKE SURE IT HAPPENED! Otherwise how do we not know if you just pushed it over during its rollover? We want to see it high speed onto its side.

Welcome To The Best Place On Earth!

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Firstly, welcome! In your quest for info and ideas, also include the P1000-5 LE, as most mods will apply the same as on your -3. Most will also be the same with some lesser cost models as well as with the SE I bought. What I did is used the search function to get info on each upgrade I did. I copied some ideas and on some stuff, like light bar brackets, I made my own.

The SE comes with a winch, front bumper, and is wired for heater & windshield wiper (no switches for that stuff installed, but the wired plugs are sitting behind the provided accessory switch panel). Here's a couple of the projects I've done.

Made my own light bar brackets so the curved light bar doesn't block any of the top of the windshield, yet is as low as possible relative to front edge of roof. Also brackets are not through bolted, I used rivet nuts.

20210806 122901

Dual purpose rear bumper. (Since photo, I've added a cover for jack mechanism and a foam handle cover for the jack.

20210802 145758

S

SPS 68

Aug 8, 2021
Singer, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Firstly, welcome! In your quest for info and ideas, also include the P1000-5 LE, as most mods will apply the same as on your -3. Most will also be the same with some lesser cost models as well as with the SE I bought. What I did is used the search function to get info on each upgrade I did. I copied some ideas and on some stuff, like light bar brackets, I made my own.

The SE comes with a winch, front bumper, and is wired for heater & windshield wiper (no switches for that stuff installed, but the wired plugs are sitting behind the provided accessory switch panel). Here's a couple of the projects I've done.

Made my own light bar brackets so the curved light bar doesn't block any of the top of the windshield, yet is as low as possible relative to front edge of roof. Also brackets are not through bolted, I used rivet nuts.

View attachment 289692

Dual purpose rear bumper. (Since photo, I've added a cover for jack mechanism and a foam handle cover for the jack.

View attachment 289693
Thank you for the info and great ideas. The curved light bar bracket design is genius.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!