2021 X4 LW suspension upgrades

Jmaxx1502

Jmaxx1502

Feb 7, 2021
Cocoa beach
Ownership

1. Talon X4
What’s the best combo for trail riding? Trying to take the harsh high impact jolts out of it. I have the dirt road fabricators rear bed extended and tire carrier (weight transfer rear) and 32’ tires and that has helped a bunch but still needs more.thx

IngoTheBarbarian

IngoTheBarbarian

Sep 25, 2021
US
What’s the best combo for trail riding? Trying to take the harsh high impact jolts out of it. I have the dirt road fabricators rear bed extended and tire carrier (weight transfer rear) and 32’ tires and that has helped a bunch but still needs more.thx
Springs, revalve, etc will soften up the ride but there is definitely a trade-off in more body roll/less stability. I guess because the Talon is my first SXS I just don't care about the "rough" ride (not rough compared to a Jeep). I bought mine with 32" tires and have never run more than 10PSI. That is enough plush for me.

I took mine straight to Glamis when I got it and I was blown away with the stability and how well the Live Valve worked when you are hitting big drop outs, off camber, etc. I may have someone upgrade the shocks in the future (provably Weller Racing) but I'm more than happy with high-speed performance, as is.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
Give George at Double E Racing suspension a call. He can get you set up with whatever you want suspension wise. As an added bonus he's a Talon guy and has done a ton of R&D and real world testing on Talon shock setups with his trail and race machines.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!