New suspension option

Huntndogs

Huntndogs

Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2021
San Diego, Ca.
Ownership

1. Talon R
A new suspension option coming soon. My friends at Revshocks have produced a UTV shock that is completely adjustable externally. No revalving or removing them from the car to adjust, a huge bonus for those who race their Talon and need to adjust for track/course conditions. A buddy will be racing a set 3.0 rears and 2.5 fronts on his Talon this weekend at the AMA District 38 I8 Dezert Racers Monster Mash. Excited to take a ride and feel them first hand. https://www.revshocks.com/

IMG 6155 IMG 6156 IMG 6157 IMG 6158

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Looks cool. But they only have a FaceTurd acct. at least your links go there.
Many of us here dont do that.
We need another link.

SLOWPOKE693

SLOWPOKE693

Supporting Member
Mar 10, 2020
Somewhere in Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
A new suspension option coming soon. My friends at Revshocks have produced a UTV shock that is completely adjustable externally. No revalving or removing them from the car to adjust, a huge bonus for those who race their Talon and need to adjust for track/course conditions. A buddy will be racing a set 3.0 rears and 2.5 fronts on his Talon this weekend at the AMA District 38 I8 Dezert Racers Monster Mash. Excited to take a ride and feel them first hand. https://www.revshocks.com/

View attachment 407044 View attachment 407045 View attachment 407046 View attachment 407047

Would your friends be intrested in sponsoring a short course racer that runs up front consistently? MAO would be a great place to test those out next season to see how well they work in short course racing. I build and drive my own cars and would be able to provide them with exceptional feedback.

Last edited:
Huntndogs

Huntndogs

Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2021
San Diego, Ca.
Ownership

1. Talon R
Would your friends be intrested in sponsoring a short course racer that runs up front consistently? MAO would be a great place to test those out next season to see how well they work in short course racing. I build and drive my own cars and would be able to provide them with exceptional feedback.
I know they are being run/tested on three cars right now, Talon, YXZ and a Pro R in our desert racing series. You could always send an E Mail through the link provided above and inquire.….

Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X4

View attachment 407044 View attachment 407045 View attachment 407046 View attachment 407047
How soon are they going to be available?

Reactions: Blownzuki

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!