Lady01

Lady01

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2019
Midland Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-3
So it appears they fixed the under heat issue with these new parts. I would like to know if these will fix the previous models? Someone buy a set and report back!

View attachment 327322

View attachment 327323
Hello, I ordered these seat cover parts Item 7 and 9, item 4 and 20. Item 5 and 6 are on back order at this time. I ordered 7 and 9 on a whim assuming that these peices may be enhanced since these pieces are "designed" to seal the P1000. I will post more when the parts come in and I get them installed.

I ordered from: 2022 Honda PIONEER 1000 DELUXE - SXS1000M3D OEM Parts | MotoSport

NorthernJoe

NorthernJoe

Feb 10, 2021
Northern Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You're gonna lose some top end speed . . . well, at least according to the "red skin" crowd around here (the rest of us know, camo is faster).
Camo is faster? or is it that you just can't see it coming. What happed to the new stealth black color they were talking about? That would have been the fastest!

M

mmwtdh

Dec 19, 2021
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had a 2021 1000-5 deluxe in white ordered, my dealer called this week and told me it was not going to be produced. He would sub a 2022 in green but I decided to get the new Trail. We'll see how long that takes....

D

duratime

Jan 26, 2022
Monterey,CA
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-5
I got the call last Friday that my white 2021 order has been cancelled and replaced with a green 2022. The dealer was unsure whether of not Honda would honor the original price (pretty sure I know that answer). I'm happy to get some of the improvements, but was kind of pissed about the lack of LED headlights on what it appears to be all models. In one of the Honda promo videos, they guy made a comment about the available accessories, and motioned "LED headlights" specifically. So either the LED lights had COVID supply issues or Honda is looking to make more $ by selling them separate, pretty sure I know the answer to that as well. The dealer did say that it was already in transit, so that's good.

Lady01

Lady01

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2019
Midland Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello, I ordered these seat cover parts Item 7 and 9, item 4 and 20. Item 5 and 6 are on back order at this time. I ordered 7 and 9 on a whim assuming that these peices may be enhanced since these pieces are "designed" to seal the P1000. I will post more when the parts come in and I get them installed.

I ordered from: 2022 Honda PIONEER 1000 DELUXE - SXS1000M3D OEM Parts | MotoSport
Update... Recieved official word, all seat cover parts are on back order. Too funny, i will update when I get the seat cover parts in.

advertisement
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
D

Dmax18

Jan 6, 2022
LIMA, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got the call last Friday that my white 2021 order has been cancelled and replaced with a green 2022. The dealer was unsure whether of not Honda would honor the original price (pretty sure I know that answer). I'm happy to get some of the improvements, but was kind of pissed about the lack of LED headlights on what it appears to be all models. In one of the Honda promo videos, they guy made a comment about the available accessories, and motioned "LED headlights" specifically. So either the LED lights had COVID supply issues or Honda is looking to make more $ by selling them separate, pretty sure I know the answer to that as well. The dealer did say that it was already in transit, so that's good.
Told me the same thing, if Honda is subbing and we already have a deposit on them they should be the same as what we had ordered ???

H

HondaTech

Told me the same thing, if Honda is subbing and we already have a deposit on them they should be the same as what we had ordered ???

Honda doesnt have anything to do with the deposits. Thats between you and the dealer, and unless you signed something saying the price cant change or whatever its going to be bumped to the new price.

I'd think the deposit could be refunded, but again its up to the dealer.

D

Dmax18

Jan 6, 2022
LIMA, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Reactions: ChadD and Smitty335
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
See the new marketing team for Pioneer 1000 are still at it.........

Screenshot 20220406 225200 Facebook

advertisement