P1000 2022 Model Change Over? I'm Late to the 2021 Party

R

rush1169

Aug 23, 2021
United States
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Decided I want a P1000-5 today, but seems I'm late to the party. After reading some threads, I'd be lucky to find anything before October. Once winter settles in, I won't mind waiting for a '22 model. When does Honda normally begin the new model year? Any speculation of changes (especially the top-end model)?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Welcome to the club.
Word is they are expected to announce 22's next month (maybe). But things change daily.
If you can wait.. I would.
There are several underlying issues that may see updates. Nothing related to HP, Speed, or features.
Just fixes to design issues. Most likely will go unnoticed by the average rider.

R

rush1169

Aug 23, 2021
United States
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Thank you for the welcome - I reckon it makes sense to put an order in for a ‘22 / can’t be too much longer of a wait than for a ‘21

Reactions: JenElio
G

Gunsite Guy

Apr 19, 2021
Trinidad, Co
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3
Well, since you are from the United States, R and D Honda in Raton, New Mexico has a 2021 Talon SE in stock. Advertised as $26,500.00 out the door. Camo 2 seater and I would love to have it. I'd have to sell a gun or two, so, it is all yours.

s/f Steve

R

rush1169

Aug 23, 2021
United States
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I wish - but my 3 boys might be a little disappointed. Thank you for the heads up, though.

My family rented a Polaris 6 seater this weekend (first time for all of us) and drove some trails near Lake Broken Bow in OK. . . Now we are all hooked :)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!