P1000 2022 Pioneer 1000-5 Roof Wanted

M

mauromartinez

May 11, 2023
Las Vegas, Nevada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Las Vegas, Nevada - 2022 Pioneer 1000-5 owner looking for a roof.

If you have a roof, Aluminum, HDPE, OEM and are willing to sell, trade, gamble or barter for, please respond, or email me.

Last edited:
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Las Vegas, Nevada - 2022 Pioneer 1000-5 owner looking for a roof.

If you have a roof, Aluminum, HDPE, OEM and are willing to sell, trade, gamble or barter for, please respond, or email me.
Sounds like you need it asap cuz of the sun. A bed sheet from walmart will get your passenger seat to stop whining in a pinch.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
How much? I’m also iso
Dude that was at a dealer way back in May! Im sure its gone by now if they got it.
Id give them a call. There in Fairfield OH

Also, Welcome from Michigan
And congrats on your first post.
May we suggest to start a Welcome thread and post up some pics of your rig. Since we have no Idea who u are and what rig you have
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!