2022 Pioneer Takeover Swap (Buy/Sell/Trade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Ride it on the stockers and ask everyone else about they're opinions before you buy anything. There's way too many options out there.
Just need to be happy on stock tires for awhile . I guess I shouldn’t have put a hefty down payment down on machine and used some for accessories

Keebler

Keebler

Nov 1, 2020
St Charles, Mo
Ownership

1. 500
I will have a Bazooka Party Bar G2 that came with my P500. I will bring it if anyone is interested in trading something for a P500 part, an accessory, or buying it. It has a remote and mount brackets for a P500 cage. I will have a spare battery so I can demo it.

N

Nvrgiveup

Ride it on the stockers and ask everyone else about they're opinions before you buy anything. There's way too many options out there.
I'm actually taking this same advice, Plowboy. I DESPISE the stock tires on the 1K and am leaning toward the Terrabite because I do probably 50% of my riding on the road and very little mud. However, I want others' opinions about real-world use.

advertisement
Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
I'm actually taking this same advice, Plowboy. I DESPISE the stock tires on the 1K and am leaning toward the Terrabite because I do probably 50% of my riding on the road and very little mud. However, I want others' opinions about real-world use.
For what it's worth I have the Terabytes on my 500 and like them alot.

advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!