BOX1

2023 Pioneer 1000 Crew - 10 Things You Need to Know!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Will they be offering a Limited model with full hard cab, heat, a/c, stereo etc to compete with the defender and rangers? I for one hope so 🤞🏼
There is a soft cab and heater available upon release. We asked about hard cab and were told not as of yet. Nothing was said about any special additions as of the day we were out there.

Parkspremier

Parkspremier

Dec 18, 2020
Central oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
They're cute when they're young. 😃
What’s not cute is listening to 3 kids complain about the heat and dust in the back of a pioneer 1000-5 and when comparing it to other companies offerings and seeing how far behind Honda is in the cab options and overall filling of holes that allow dust to enter all over. For an actual automobile manufacturer I sure wouldn’t think it would be difficult at all for them to completely kick everyone else’s asses in these departments.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
What’s not cute is listening to 3 kids complain about the heat and dust in the back of a pioneer 1000-5 and when comparing it to other companies offerings and seeing how far behind Honda is in the cab options and overall filling of holes that allow dust to enter all over. For an actual automobile manufacturer I sure wouldn’t think it would be difficult at all for them to completely kick everyone else’s asses in these departments.
What are you trying to say? HA!

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Parkspremier - Don't take it personally, it was more of a shot at Honda, and the joke was that you must not have been around this forum (or Honda SxS's) too long. They have not, and will not, go for the accoutrements. You get "Soviet-era" trim, and you'll like it! :)

Parkspremier

Parkspremier

Dec 18, 2020
Central oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Parkspremier - Don't take it personally, it was more of a shot at Honda, and the joke was that you must not have been around this forum (or Honda SxS's) too long. They have not, and will not, go for the accoutrements. You get "Soviet-era" trim, and you'll like it! :)
Oh I get it and no offense taken, I have had mine for a couple years now and ride with a lot of people that have newer can am’s and Polaris’s and I’m hoping that Honda will make a comparable machine. I think that Hondas reliability and transmission are far superior but the cab definitely feels like to me that it was an after thought. I was excited when the 1000-6 came out and hope they make some improvements

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I don't think I've ever be insulted here?

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!