2023 R4 winch key on plug

T

Todml

Jul 10, 2023
Marquette
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Does anyone know the location and description of plug for installing a winch on 2023 Talon R4?
Is it the one I have temped in, (see attachment ) winch does operate not sure type of terminal doesn’t look like barrel

IMG 2613 Image

Reactions: Smitty335 and TxDoc
H

HondaTech

That plug is key on power, ground full time.

Are you using the red power wire under the hood on the drivers side?

If so that wire must be hooked up in the battery box first.

Reactions: Smitty335
T

Todml

Jul 10, 2023
Marquette
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Yes have the big red wire hooked to control box and battery, wasn’t sure if I had correct plug, temped in and tried, works good, just wondering now what type terminal plug goes into pictured plug? Thx

T

Todml

Jul 10, 2023
Marquette
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Yes have the big red wire hooked to control box and battery, wasn’t sure if I had correct plug, temped in and tried, works good, just wondering now what type terminal plug goes into pictured plug? Thx
*** for the small red wire from control box

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Both those connectors, white, black, and the blue one will do for your key-on trigger wire source.
We have connector pigtails in the club store for all of them if you wish.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!