2023 Talon 1000X-4 Winch Power Wire

M

muxter0622

Jun 30, 2024
Missouri
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
Hey all, I have a 2023 Honda Talon 1000X-4 Fox Live-Valve. Anyone have any idea what would cause the factory winch wire under the hood to have no power? I initially had my winch hooked up to it and it acted like a fuse popped immediately the first time I tried testing the winch. I knew that they changed the winch wiring on the 23 models by removing the ground wire and putting a grounding spot on the frame up front so I thought that maybe they had fused it too. Didn't spend any real time looking into and just ran my own winch power but now I'm trying to run some lights off of it and I've checked all the 40 amp fuses in the batter box thinking those could've been where it was fused and they're all good (replaced them anyway). I don't think it's fused and I can't for the life of me figure out why I'd have no power here. Any thoughts would be appreciated. The wire in question is the red wire from the factory harness in the white, somewhat phallic shaped circle.

Talon Winch Wire

• Haha
Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have a 2023 Honda Talon 1000X-4 Fox Live-Valve
Welcome from Michigan!
What state are you in? US in your info dosnt cut it. We would like your state location for many reasons. Please fix and thank you.

Also, first thing hen you join/first post is full pics of your rig. Rule# 4
POIDH.
We see the pic u posted.
Stop it!😂🤣 NoHmo
IMG 1841

Reactions: Coeus