2024 May ROTM - Takeover and other ride pics!

Photo contest

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A fresh Ride of the Month thread. No prize. Theme is just a random suggestion. Just post a current pic of your Honda SxS and brag about its latest adventure or additions!

Standard Ride of the Month Rules will apply.
POST 1 (ONE) picture. Pictures must contain a Honda SxS.
The winner is determined at approximately end of day on the last day of the month at 11:59 PM Eastern. (Making an exception and ending this one June 9th because of Takeover)
Vote by LIKES. Most likes = winner.
Tiebreaker goes to user with the most posts as long as they have a 100+ post lead over the other.
If less than a 100 post spread, we might have a runoff.

ROTM THEME
Takeover and other ride pics!

Show us a current pic of your Honda SxS! Tell us where you were riding and anything that made it special for you!

The only prize up for grabs is bragging rights!

-Bear-

-Bear-

NTC Master Fabricator
Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2019
Black Hills, SD
www.facebook.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
This is from our very first ride taking the new Talon out in the Black Hills. Very welcomed addition to my growing Honda family.

IMG 1358

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pic taken Sunday on my ride with just Mr Sixteen+4 and I with our early TO arrival. There was no dust to be found even on trail 1 that day. 🤣🤣🤣
IMG 6375

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
THE REAL TRUTH Behind a Yamaha claiming to help a Honda.

As you can plainly see in the image there was a small a mount of moisture on the ground. The Yamahaian was terrified, so I was forced to use my winch rope to push him along the trail. Even just on 3 wheels the Honda was able to deliver the inferior machine safely home.

advertisement
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Futzin my crocs are much better than your favorite new mod or trail pacifier as you called it

View attachment 431384
Okay, these were funny but it was 10x more amusing when it had fallen on the ground shortly before three RZR’s came out of trail 27 just after dark and I picked it up and started asking them if they had lost lost it. The last machine in line said yes and ended up driving off with it in their hand. It was the biggest laugh I had during my week at TO. I don’t think anyone got pics but there were several witnesses to confirm this happened.

@futzin and his wife
@KyGal83
@CousinEddie
@Red500 and his wife (unless they had just left)

KyGal83

KyGal83

KGB, SNS, Duchess Sheldon, Ms. Daisy, Natasha
Lifetime Member
Feb 3, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500
Okay, these were funny but it was 10x more amusing when it had fallen on the ground shortly before three RZR’s came out of trail 27 just after dark and I picked it up and started asking them if they had lost lost it. The last machine in line said yes and ended up driving off with it in their hand. It was the biggest laugh I had during my week at TO. I don’t think anyone got pics but there were several witnesses to confirm this happened.

@futzin and his wife
@KyGal83
@CousinEddie
@Red500 and his wife (unless they had just left)
Hilarious!!!
Here is when it had fallen…. I was laughing way too much to take pictures of the RZR’s and the guy accepting it. An unforgettable moment for sure!

@futzin

IMG 0426

advertisement