futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
Ok, we officially have our Ride!

Outstanding member @Smittyp has very generously offered to be the Pied Piper for our group. A massive 14' KRX leading our Pesky P5s should be awe inspiring!

This ride is open to buggies other than P5s, though we may require allow everyone else to take a stint at the wheel of one! (A tradition dating back to 30 seconds ago)

He proposes (and has pre-run) a track west of I-75 with stops at Hembrees store for fried bologna sammiches, Brain Rock overlook, Mill Creek waterfall, concrete dam. Should be about 80 miles; we can omit Brain Rock and cut off 20 miles if needed.

Meet at Hardee's at 8:30 Friday morning.

The Pervasive P5 Posse shall prevail! Let's Ride . . .

(Smitty, feel free to correct or add as needed here . . . thanks again!)

Smittyp

Smittyp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 3, 2020
Morgan co. Tennessee
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R LV

Outstanding member @Smittyp has very generously offered to be the Pied Piper for our group. A massive 14' KRX leading our Pesky P5s should be awe inspiring!

This ride is open to buggies other than P5s, though we may require allow everyone else to take a stint at the wheel of one! (A tradition dating back to 30 seconds ago)

He proposes (and has pre-run) a track west of I-75 with stops at Hembrees store for fried bologna sammiches, Brain Rock overlook, Mill Creek waterfall, concrete dam. Should be about 80 miles; we can omit Brain Rock and cut off 20 miles if needed.

The trails that we’ll be on are blue. But there is a couple of washed out spots

Mudwisel

Mudwisel

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-5

I would love to wheel that long travel P5

advertisement
Mudwisel

Mudwisel

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-5
Let's go!

Yeah, you were encouraging me early on to add longer or arched A-arms.
After a recent head-to-head comparison, we concluded that it rides about the same as @CousinEddie's P1K5 with 814s shocks, but with more travel (less width, of course).
Like the old Montrose song. Some like it wide and some like it deep

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Looks like Cell Tower Rd is the quickest way to the Hardees from RRB?
I plan on taking the paved road in the morning. Stinking Creek> Right on Howard Baker hwy> Left on old state hwy 63 > Left on Titus Hollow rd > Right on Howard Baker hwy > Right into Hardee's. That's the street legal version, anyways.

I don't think I've ever been on Cell Tower. Not sure how fast you can navigate that.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!