2024 P500 / P520 Takeover Ride

Hoosier1960

Hoosier1960

Lifetime Member
Jul 26, 2023
Indiana
Ownership

1. 500
In all seriousness you might want to get one. It’s the best insurance for your machine. Also helps getting over some of the Tennessee “obstacles”.

I wish I could. I could buy it but there’s no way I could get it installed before the TO. I am worried enough about getting installed what I have. I can’t get down on the ground so I need help installing. I would love to get it done.

GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I wish I could. I could buy it but there’s no way I could get it installed before the TO. I am worried enough about getting installed what I have. I can’t get down on the ground so I need help installing. I would love to get it done.
I'm sure that if you were to have it we could do some campsite installing...with at least the self tappers. @futzin might know how long it would take, but I suspect it wouldn't be impossible. Kinda like a NASCAR pit crew.

advertisement
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just show up with the parts, 1-2 guys should be able to knock it out in under an hour. Winch machine over to 45 deg, it will be installed before you know it.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm sure that if you were to have it we could do some campsite installing...with at least the self tappers. @futzin might know how long it would take, but I suspect it wouldn't be impossible. Kinda like a NASCAR pit crew.
I've got 4 car ramps and a concrete pad to do it on that I can commit to. I can't commit to actually helping because who knows if my junk will be broke down on the trail somewhere.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!