Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Okay, I'll be the A hole with a different idea. That mine ride Brad's doing on Wed looked cool to me. Lots of stuff to see and I think that cabin I always see is around there too. He said it was an 8 hr ride and that's perfect for us. Then go to the Mexican joint and get fat...or drunk...or both. Don't know if anyone has the track recorded? Maybe everybody's been there before? Just a different idea.

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Okay, I'll be the A hole with a different idea. That mine ride Brad's doing on Wed looked cool to me. Lots of stuff to see and I think that cabin I always see is around there too. He said it was an 8 hr ride and that's perfect for us. Then go to the Mexican joint and get fat...or drunk...or both. Don't know if anyone has the track recorded? Maybe everybody's been there before? Just a different idea.
I'm also OK with this. BBB might have a track file we could use. The group size of that ride is a little concerning. That's a lot of people who have to keep up with the group of P5s.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
..... He said it was an 8 hr ride and that's perfect for us....
Sure air quotes

200w 3

200w 4

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
Yep I agree. You could buy and just dump it in the toilet and cut out the middleman all together. All yawls talk of this skid plate stuff has me concerned I won't get mine on and be relegated to bringing the p7
You could do it, but you'd have to be very selective with your lines, and even then, you're probably going to bash it on something that's ultimately going to be unavoidable. Bring it to TO and we'll assemble a group of beer-drinking mechanics to tape it on there.

advertisement
Mudwisel

Mudwisel

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2
You could do it, but you'd have to be very selective with your lines, and even then, you're probably going to bash it on something that's ultimately going to be unavoidable. Bring it to TO and we'll assemble a group of beer-drinking mechanics to tape it on there.
That would almost be like me doing it. :):):)

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
I'm also OK with this. BBB might have a track file we could use. The group size of that ride is a little concerning. That's a lot of people who have to keep up with the group of P5s.

A group that size moves slower.
I suspect we'd be just fine.

I'm thinking the Wednesday mine ride will move fast, cover ground, long way.
Not sure.

I've learned to be prepared to miss dinnertime, and I'm personally ok with that. I came to ride!!

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
A group that size moves slower.
I suspect we'd be just fine.

I'm thinking the Wednesday mine ride will move fast, cover ground, long way.
Not sure.

I've learned to be prepared to miss dinnertime, and I'm personally ok with that. I came to ride!!
Oh, I was concerned they wouldn't be able to keep up with us...

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Wouldn't kill me to miss a meal and if it were just me in my machine I could ride into the next morning. The wife loves to ride too and I've learned over the yrs and many rides that she starts getting a bit snippy after about 8 hrs. This trip is more than just a ride for us... camping, catching up with friends, vendor setup on Sat. I prefer to ride with a group of friends but we could honestly ride all day by ourselves and have a good time.

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
How about Jackal's Sundquist Waterfall Loop (his Saturday ride) for our Friday P5 ride?

I personally am planning on some sort of slow, leisurely ride on Saturday, returning mid-afternoon. We did this last year, and it was kinda nice after 3-4 days of full rides. Chill a little before the evening's festivities . . .

Other suggestions?

Red500

Red500

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2018
Greeneville, Tn.
Ownership

1. 500
Wouldn't kill me to miss a meal and if it were just me in my machine I could ride into the next morning. The wife loves to ride too and I've learned over the yrs and many rides that she starts getting a bit snippy after about 8 hrs. This trip is more than just a ride for us... camping, catching up with friends, vendor setup on Sat. I prefer to ride with a group of friends but we could honestly ride all day by ourselves and have a good time.
Preach it, brother Trigger!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!