HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Jerry, please go back to my first post and read everything that follows. Take a look who is "bonkers."

• Haha
Reactions: Jerryg
HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Harvey, I've read my previous posts and am embarrassed by my adolescent comments and insults. Please accept my humble apology. I realize you have been correct all along so I gave my Yamaha and certificate of title to the trash collector when he came by today to pick up my trash. Truth be told, I never liked the cenftfugal clutch and rubber band drive anyway. Youve convinced me. I recognize the clear superiority of Honda brand ATVs now and have ordered a new Pioneeer 1000 from the closest dealer. Bacckwoods sends his apologies also and has decied to give his Yamaha away and buy a Honda also. We're both grateful for the enlightenment you have given us and excited about our new Honda 1000s with a six speed dual clutch transmission. Thanks again. Jerry

It's not like I said your mother smells of elderberries.

Thanks, Jerry. I accept your apology. No hard feelings. Please let forum members know when you get your Honda Pioneer. We know you'll love it and then you'll be a legitimate member of the Honda SxS Club Forum.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Thanks, Jerry. I accept your apology. No hard feelings. Please let forum members know when you get your Honda Pioneer. We know you'll love it and then you'll be a legitimate member of the Honda SxS Club Forum.
Maybe you should let @Hondasxs know that he no longer needs a Yamaha section on his website.

Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!