21' X Live Valve 2 seater Tender Spring options?

daveman650

daveman650

Nov 22, 2020
VA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Having a really hard time finding Dual Rate or Tender Spring options for my 21 X Live Valve 2 seater. Plenty of stuff out there for the X , X-LV 4-seater or the R-LV. Bandit- refunded my money...product not available (not back ordered, just not available), ST- has no options for the 2-seater... I ride alot of slower speed rocky stuff and the LV works great on high speed stuff, but a bit harsh at lower speeds. Any options out there for the 2-seat LV ? Thanks

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Having a really hard time finding Dual Rate or Tender Spring options for my 21 X Live Valve 2 seater. Plenty of stuff out there for the X , X-LV 4-seater or the R-LV. Bandit- refunded my money...product not available (not back ordered, just not available), ST- has no options for the 2-seater... I ride alot of slower speed rocky stuff and the LV works great on high speed stuff, but a bit harsh at lower speeds. Any options out there for the 2-seat LV ? Thanks
Call Weller Racing

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
I think Gary from G-Force Racing and Suspension technology has a setup for the LV. You would like his stuff better than Shock Therapy anyway!!

Reactions: GBell
daveman650

daveman650

Nov 22, 2020
VA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Call Weller Racing
10-4 HUCK---I've heard of Weller, but thought they were full blown racing, but just checked out their site....Email on the way...gonna call them Monday...Thanks Man.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!