P1000 24 trail edition

B

bullyx

Mar 20, 2016
new york
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are trail editions for a 1000-5 available anywhere or am I SOOL???

My 20 deluxe had a little disagreement with a tree and is no longer with us..

Loved the machine, but if I can't get into another pioneer for the right price, may have to go-to a commander max....

Reactions: ChadD and TxDoc
messex

messex

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 1, 2024
Tryon, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got one delivered last week, but had to wait for the allocation. I just asked around and one of the PowerHouse dealers said they had one coming in a few weeks later, so I put a deposit down and had them deliver it, but I did have to wait about 4 weeks. That was the only one I saw anywhere near me (NC).

B

bullyx

Mar 20, 2016
new york
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Let me ask this... which I know is a can of worms..haha.. but I can get a 23 base and add to it, or find a trail that has pretty much what I want already. Only difference is the 4wd, which can't be changed between the two....either system is fine with me so that's not a concern.

DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Let me ask this... which I know is a can of worms..haha.. but I can get a 23 base and add to it, or find a trail that has pretty much what I want already. Only difference is the 4wd, which can't be changed between the two....either system is fine with me so that's not a concern.
yep -if the base doesn't have PS or the fox shocks, paddle shifters, wheels, etc. you can just buy that stuff and bolt on - easy peasy....I do recommend the red color as it is higher HP - the other colors have 11HP lower.

T

tbaker

Aug 31, 2013
NW. Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I priced a base model then added the stuff that comes on a Forest model and there’s not a lot of difference in the Forest model and the base model price after you start adding stuff. So I am going to buy the Forest model

messex

messex

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 1, 2024
Tryon, NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It probably also depends on if you are going to add the stuff yourself, or have the dealer add the stuff. I had a dealer quote me for adding stuff that I for sure wanted, and the base model was more expensive (having them add the stuff) than getting the Trail model. So kind of depends on what you want to do, how much you are doing yourself, etc.

B

bullyx

Mar 20, 2016
new york
Ownership

1. 1000-5
yep -if the base doesn't have PS or the fox shocks, paddle shifters, wheels, etc. you can just buy that stuff and bolt on - easy peasy....I do recommend the red color as it is higher HP - the other colors have 11HP lower.
Haha, suuuuuuure

• Haha
Reactions: ChadD and NTCPrezJB
B

bullyx

Mar 20, 2016
new york
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It probably also depends on if you are going to add the stuff yourself, or have the dealer add the stuff. I had a dealer quote me for adding stuff that I for sure wanted, and the base model was more expensive (having them add the stuff) than getting the Trail model. So kind of depends on what you want to do, how much you are doing yourself, etc.
Yeah, I would add everything myself. What stinks about the accident is I lost soooooo much in accessories.....minus the tires, which I swapped back to stock (frontline acp)

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dang when I started this RITFC information leak it was merely 1HP. Must be like fishing stories and it grows some every year.

T

tbounds02

Dec 27, 2023
Ms
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-5
I just bought a 24 deluxe in Jan after a 2 month wait. I also couldn’t decide between Forrest or deluxe , what made the decision for me was the 4WD system , I elected for the manual deluxe , I just didn’t trust the idrive system to be better than just full manual lock when I needed it .
I know when it’s engaged or not .
I added a winch the shocks I couldn’t tell the difference , added interior lights windshield zip up wind screen,

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!